Author Topic: Is Mitch McConnell sabotaging the GOP’s chances to win back the Senate?  (Read 209 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 19, 2022
Is Mitch McConnell sabotaging the GOP’s chances to win back the Senate?
By Rajan Laad

Recently, the Arizona Mirror revealed that the Republican Party in Arizona is urging Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell to financially support U.S. Senate candidate Blake Masters.

Masters, who secured a coveted endorsement from President Trump, triumphed in the primaries based on that seal of approval.

In the beginning, Masters was trailing his Democrat rival, incumbent Sen. Mark Kelly, by a significant margin of 12 points.

But matters have recently swung in Masters’s favor, and a recent Emerson College poll has Kelly leading Masters by just two percentage points. Since the margin of error is around two points, this could be regarded as a tie.

This is a monumental achievement because Masters is lagging significantly behind Kelly in terms of fundraising.

So how has McConnell reacted?

The Senate Leadership Fund, a super PAC associated with McConnell, reduced its advertising budget in Arizona by around $8 million in August.

It was reported that McConnell was in talks with billionaire entrepreneur Peter Thiel, who spent more than $13 million on behalf of Masters through the Saving Arizona PAC in the primary, to provide financial support for Masters for the general election as well.

According to The Washington Post, those talks failed.

Despite that, Thiel, who is Masters’s friend and longtime employer, has resumed spending in the Arizona Senate race.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/09/is_mitch_mcconnell_sabotaging_the_gops_chances_to_win_back_the_senate.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Is Mitch McConnell sabotaging the GOP’s chances to win back the Senate?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2022, 02:55:45 pm »
In answer to the question, YES. I have no doubts.  Mitch's track record speaks for itself.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Is Mitch McConnell sabotaging the GOP’s chances to win back the Senate?
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2022, 04:56:55 pm »
'Firmtive, and Linseed is helping.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: