Author Topic: ‘Watch me’: Biden confronted on 60 Min. about mental acuity after string of gaffes, comments on 2024  (Read 795 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Watch me’: Biden confronted on 60 Min. about mental acuity after string of gaffes, comments on 2024 run
September 19, 2022 | Kevin Haggerty

During President Joe Biden’s first face-to-face interview in months, he reminded the American people that the “proof of the pudding’s in the eating” in a roundabout explanation defending his age, summed up in his typical antagonist fashion, “Watch me.”

CBS’s Scott Pelley may have tried to cover a range of issues for the pre-recorded interview with the president, but the main takeaway came when the correspondent sought out Biden’s plans for 2024 and a reaction to criticism over being unfit for office.

“Some people ask whether you are fit for the job and when you hear that, I wonder what you think,” Pelley posed.

“Watch me,” Biden smugly replied followed by a long pause as though it were a mic drop moment. “I mean, honest to God that’s all I think. Watch me.”

“If you think I don’t have the energy level or the mental acuity, then you know, that’s one thing,” the president continued, in what seemed to be an acknowledgment of the embarrassing moments that he has had on the world stage, before proceeding. “It’s another thing to just watch and, you know, keep my schedule. Do what I’m doing. I think that, you know, I don’t–when I sit down with our NATO allies and keep ’em together, I don’t have ’em saying, ‘Wait a minute, how old are you? What are you–what say?’ You know, I mean, it’s a matter of, you know, that old expression: The proof of the pudding’s in the eating.”

Of course, the nation has had more than ample time to watch Biden since he has taken office, and concerning clips of the president have been shared far and wide.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/09/19/watch-me-biden-confronted-on-60-min-about-mental-acuity-after-string-of-gaffes-comments-on-2024-run-1286734/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Yes, the proof is in the pudding, and that's why we refer to him as pudding-for-brains. Now eat your ice cream, Joe, that's a good boy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
His response to his mental acuity was "watch my schedule"

Sez the pedo POTUS who spends more time in DE than DC.   

At least he said it with a straight face.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
His mental acuity was actually better than I thought it would be. That being said his answers should be an eye-opener to those planning to vote for him.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

“Some people ask whether you are fit for the job and when you hear that, I wonder what you think,” Pelley posed.

“Watch me,” Biden smugly replied followed by a long pause as though it were a mic drop moment. “I mean, honest to God that’s all I think. Watch me.”

From today, playing with his tongue at the queen's funeral ----  more than one person was watching him.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 19, 2022 1:21pm EDT
Critics scold CBS’ Scott Pelley over Biden’s ’60 Minutes’ chat: 'Bad journalist and interviewer'
Biden’s sit-down with '60 Minutes' was his first on-air interview with an American journalist in seven months

By Brian Flood | Fox News

Scott Pelley treated President Biden with kid gloves on Sunday night during a rare interview on "60 Minutes," in the eyes of some critics, who argued that the CBS journalist lobbed softballs or were peeved at the lack of follow-up questions.

Biden did make news multiple times during his first TV interview with an American journalist in seven months, admitting it "remains to be seen" if he will run again in 2024, announcing that the United States would defend Taiwan against an attack from China, and even declaring the COVID pandemic is "over."

However, the conversation left many viewers disappointed with some irked that Pelley didn't particularly push back on the president, and others wanted him to bring up the crisis along the southern border.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/critics-scold-cbs-scott-pelley-over-biden-60-minutes-chat-bad-journalist-interviewer
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
His mental acuity was actually better than I thought it would be. That being said his answers should be an eye-opener to those planning to vote for him.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

The people who vote for him don't give a damn if he is a genius or a retard. They vote for him because  of the tax breaks and all the "free stuff" he gives them.

With the typical Dim voter it's "All about me,ME,ME,DAMMIT!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I was honestly surprised to learn it was 60 minutes that asked these questions and broadcast them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Kinda shocked tough guy Biden didn't send out some F-15's to bomb Pedly's house and CBS HQ.

The Republic is lost.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
After giving Biden a blank check to do whatever he damn well pleases, and all the damage to our nation since then.  Have people forgotten the god biden is invincible by way of postured dementia?  They put the sword Biden's hand he been using able to put the sword to this nation.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Hoodat

I was honestly surprised to learn it was 60 minutes that asked these questions and broadcast them.

I heard someone comment that Biden asked the host how long his show lasted.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-