Author Topic: Woman collapses and dies 15 minutes after Booster shot…  (Read 626 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor

Offline mountaineer

Re: Woman collapses and dies 15 minutes after Booster shot…
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2022, 01:33:11 pm »
Someone many of us may remember from FR (I won't say her name, in the interest of medical privacy) got the vaccine a year or so ago because, at the time, it was required if you wanted to take a flight and she was headed for Europe. She said within moments of receiving it, she vomited and collapsed on the ground. It's amazing how quickly some people have negative side effects.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2022, 01:40:06 pm »
Someone many of us may remember from FR (I won't say her name, in the interest of medical privacy) got the vaccine a year or so ago because, at the time, it was required if you wanted to take a flight and she was headed for Europe. She said within moments of receiving it, she vomited and collapsed on the ground. It's amazing how quickly some people have negative side effects.

Will NEVER accept another 'Covid' shot!  In fact, what the government has done makes the "FLU" shot suspect as hell.

Remember, just because I am paranoid doesn't mean the government isn't really trying to kill me.    happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2022, 01:48:56 pm »
Will NEVER accept another 'Covid' shot!  In fact, what the government has done makes the "FLU" shot suspect as hell.

Remember, just because I am paranoid doesn't mean the government isn't really trying to kill me.    happy77

The following exchange recently occurred between me and my long time doctor:

Me "Two years ago I would have done what you suggested without reservation, but those days are gone now."

Him "I fully understand why you feel that way."

BTW: My first COVID shot is still to come and never will happen.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2022, 11:46:02 pm »
After the Swine Flu shots (Ford Administration) were pulled from distribution (more dangerous than thee disease), I have been really slow to get any shots not in use for decades (i.e. like Tetanus). Never got a Flu Shot, never got the COVID shots, and anyone who tries to give me one will be treated just the same as if they had a knife in their hand.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2022, 03:34:01 am »
People accepted Bidens lies and that he can't be held accountable for anything, as it lets Biden to be fully capable of getting away with anything.  The womans mother and many other people are just acceptable losses to keep Biden untouchable to move on to even worse atrocities.  Bid surprise for yah people, is gonna get far worse, not better.  You wanted him, fought for him, justified all kinds of many wickednesses by him.  You own the consequences of his actions to share with him......enjoy!
Many were warned many times over, you own it now.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions