Author Topic: Video: Biden Arrives in London For Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral – The Number Of People Who Were There T  (Read 411 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Video: Biden Arrives in London For Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral – The Number Of People Who Were There To Greet Him Will Surprise Even The Biggest Critics Of POTUS
By
Kellyanne Richardson -
September 18, 2022

President Joe Biden will be one of the only world leaders allowed to use his helicopter in London when he arrives for the Queen’s funeral, The Post has confirmed.

The president and first lady Jill Biden arrived in the UK last night. They were expected to join King Charles, Queen Consort Camilla, alongside other members of the royal family and world leaders at a reception at Buckingham Palace.

Joe and Jill arrived at Stansted Airport on Air Force One.

The Post is told that the President will be guarded by hundreds of security agents, with 100 alone focused on safeguarding the helicopter, which is dubbed ‘Marine One’ when Biden is on board.

However, as you can see from the video the number of people who greeted him is embarrassing!

Just two people were waiting to greet POTUS.

One of them, as we can confirm from the embassy’s site, is the U.S. ambassador in the UK:

The only representative from the UK was the Lord Lieutenant of Essex. We couldn’t identify the third one.
Biden got three people to welcome him but had a huge motorcade arranged for him!

The US President and his wife, Jill, were then seen being whisked away in their presidential car dubbed ‘The Beast’.

With all that security he also decided to use his “privilege” to do something that regular people aren’t allowed to:

https://twitter.com/MaajidNawaz/status/1571453908656050176

Besides the embarrassment of his welcoming party Biden got grilled for his huge line of cars and was called a hypocrite:

john rees
@dukescoot
Replying to
@MaajidNawaz
That’s a big crew of nursing assistants.
6:00 AM · Sep 18, 2022
·Twitter for iPad

https://twitter.com/1984again1/status/1571456298117480448

more
https://defiantamerica.com/video-biden-arrives-in-london-for-queen-elizabeths-funeral-the-number-of-people-who-were-there-to-great-him-will-surprise-even-the-biggest-critics-of-potus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't get why the British would like OR dislike him.

Has he said or done anything that would harm the UK?

NOT defending him,but the Biden that *I* "know" doesn't nothing unless there is kickback money in it for him.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

john rees
@dukescoot

That’s a big crew of nursing assistants.
6:00 AM · Sep 18, 2022
To be fair, some of those vehicles in the motorcade are stuffed to the roof with Depends. And extra trousers, in case of ... you know ... an accidental soiling.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I wonder how many times that Brandon has asked dr Jill when they were going to meet the Queen?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
To be fair, some of those vehicles in the motorcade are stuffed to the roof with Depends. And extra trousers, in case of ... you know ... an accidental soiling.

I would hate to be Joe's Footman with all that heavy load to carry.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.