Author Topic: PolitiFact Strikes Again! “Don’t Believe Your Lyin’ Eyes, Everything is Just Fine at the Border,” Sa  (Read 169 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
PolitiFact Strikes Again! “Don’t Believe Your Lyin’ Eyes, Everything is Just Fine at the Border,” Say the “Fact-Checkers”
September 08, 2022

Ira Mehlman
Media Director
Last week President Joe Biden declared about half of all Americans to be a threat to democracy. Not to be outdone, PolitiFact, the self-anointed guardians of truth, has ruled that about half of all Americans are stupid or, at least, dupes. Undoubtedly, there is a great deal of overlap among these two cohorts.

If you believe that our southern border is wide open and that what is taking place can correctly be termed an invasion; that the unprecedented influx of illegal migration and the influx of fentanyl are related; or that taxpayers are paying for the needs of the migrants, then PolitiFact is here to tell you that you are absolutely wrong and that you need to start listening to their experts.

https://www.immigrationreform.com/2022/09/08/politifact-strikes-again-dont-believe-your-lyin-eyes-everything-is-just-fine-at-the-border-say-the-fact-checkers/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson