Author Topic: Stupid Personified: Collect And Bury CO2 With 1,300 Mile Pipeline  (Read 259 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Stupid Personified: Collect And Bury CO2 With 1,300 Mile Pipeline
« on: September 17, 2022, 05:52:15 pm »
Stupid Personified: Collect And Bury CO2 With 1,300 Mile Pipeline

POSTED BY: TOM DEWEESE VIA AMERICAN POLICY CENTER AUGUST 12, 2022

Please Share This Story!
PDF 📄
This is a story of citizen resistance to the insanity of burying carbon dioxide, disrupting large swaths of farming operations and seriously harming local growth of plants that require CO2 for photosynthesis. These policies are anti-human and anti-civilization because CO2 is as important as is the oxygen we breath. The pressure for human depopulation rests on this same premise: humans exhale CO2. ⁃ TN Editor

I have just returned from one of the most important speaking tours I have ever undertaken. In fact, it wasn’t really a speaking tour – I was barnstorming the state of Iowa. I was there to cause trouble and stir up the citizens – AND I DID IT!

You see, in Iowa, along with North and South Dakota, Minnesota, and Nebraska, the push is on to enforce a plan to capture CO2 and bury it in the ground. Of course, the excuse is to protect the earth from Climate Change!

In all of my years of fighting the lies and insane policies of the radical environmental movement, this is without doubt their DUMBEST plan ever – but it’s also one of the MOST DANGEROUS that we have ever faced.

Here’s the scheme. Thousands of acres of privately-owned, food-producing Midwest Corn Belt farmland are targeted for a new 1300-mile long-pipeline. But NOT a pipeline to bring us desperately needed fuel oil. No – the purpose of this pipeline is to capture carbon dioxide and TRANSPORT IT UNDER GROUND!!!!

https://www.technocracy.news/stupid-personified-collect-and-bury-co
« Last Edit: September 17, 2022, 05:53:52 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Stupid Personified: Collect And Bury CO2 With 1,300 Mile Pipeline
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2022, 11:26:50 pm »
This will go thru my county, near where my parents and long-time neighbors live.

It's a tax scam, pure and simple.
The Republic is lost.