Author Topic: Kate Middleton Wears Queen Elizabeth's Signature Pearl Necklace at Buckingham Palace Lunch  (Read 753 times)

Online libertybele

Kate Middleton Wears Queen Elizabeth's Signature Pearl Necklace at Buckingham Palace Lunch

Kate Middleton is walking in Queen Elizabeth's fashion footsteps.

The Princess of Wales joined Prince William, King Charles, Queen Camilla and more members of the royal family on Saturday for a lunch reception at Buckingham Palace. They hosted governors-general of the Commonwealth nations who traveled to London for the late monarch's state funeral on Monday.

Kate, 40, paid homage to Queen Elizabeth in her jewelry choices. She wore a three-strand pearl necklace that belonged to the Queen, Buckingham Palace confirms. The necklace was a go-to piece for the record-breaking monarch.

In PEOPLE's latest issue, the Queen's former assistant private secretary, Sam Cohen, explained of the monarch: "She wasn't interested in material things at all. She wore the same pearl necklace every day."

Kate also wore a pair of pearl and diamond earrings that previously belonged to the Queen — in fact, it was the fourth time since the monarch's death that Kate was spotted sporting the pieces. ........

https://people.com/royals/kate-middleton-wears-queen-elizabeth-pearl-necklace-earrings-buckingham-palace-lunch-reception/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pearls are my birth stone..I love them and wear pearl stud earrings almost everyday.... :crying:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I am fascinated by the Jewelry that’s on display in The Tower.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Kamaji

Middleton is clearly laying claim to be the “heir”if you will, in a metaphorical sense.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Middleton is clearly laying claim to be the “heir”if you will, in a metaphorical sense.
I don't think she needs to "lay claim".  She's been the "heir" since she married William.  Everyone can see that she's meant to be!

Offline cato potatoe

She is lovely.  I can’t say much for Charles, but the monarchy is in good hands when he passes on.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I don't keep up much with monarchy things, but I am guessing Kate never bothered to take her husband's last name. Mountbatten-Windsor I guess is the surname (when used).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Kamaji

I don't think she needs to "lay claim".  She's been the "heir" since she married William.  Everyone can see that she's meant to be!

She still has to assert her “ownership” of that position.  She’s also indicating continuity with E2.