Author Topic: Straight into darkness  (Read 174 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Straight into darkness
« on: September 17, 2022, 04:57:52 pm »
Straight into darkness
By Joe Bastardi |September 17th, 2022|Climate|19 Comments
On July 7th I put this on CFACT.org:

https://www.cfact.org/2022/07/07/man-made-disaster-for-europe/

The man-made part of this is the absurd energy policies of the west to fight a phony climate war.    I made that clear.   We are seeing major media outlets now echoing what was said here.   Remember it’s not a ripple, it is a tidal wave that is forming.

Here is a question for all you agenda-driven elites that have backed us in the corner ( stop yapping about it being Putin when you laughed at Trump, you handed him the keys to this and it was just a matter of time.  No one is laughing now).  While you sit there and pontificate about how bad it is going to get because of your phony climate change, can IT GET ANY WORSE THAN YOU HAVE MADE IT ALREADY? The answer is yes.

Never mind the aspects listed in the blog above.   The tidal wave will roar thru every other sector of European,  and then US life.  Just how the heck is the industry going to run in the winter?   What is going to happen if the cold winter I see other people are now talking about. ( yet another following by others what my company has been warning people about after the heat we warned people about this year.  If you have been following along you can see how these dominoes are falling) when planes can’t fly because of the lack of de-icing material.  Roads can’t be cleared.  The potential is that you have returned Europe to pre-industrial times!   Which is likely the goal given what is going on.

https://www.cfact.org/2022/09/17/straight-into-darkness/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=straight-into-darkness
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson