Author Topic: Joe Biden Plans Campaign Rally in Florida During Political Fight with Ron DeSantis  (Read 846 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Plans Campaign Rally in Florida During Political Fight with Ron DeSantis

Charlie Spiering 17 Sep 2022

President Joe Biden will campaign in Florida later this month as he continues criticizing Florida governor Ron DeSantis (R), who is running for reelection.

The White House confirmed that Biden will attend a rally for the Democrat National Committee in Orlando, Florida, on September 27.

DeSantis angered the White House when he transported migrants who had crossed the Southern border to Martha’s Vineyard, a paradise for Democrat elites.

“Republicans are playing politics with human beings, using them as props,” Biden said during a reception for Democrat Hispanics on Thursday. “What they’re doing is simply wrong. It’s un-American. It’s reckless.”

DeSantis responded that he was “perplexed” by reports that Biden’s cabinet was “scrambling” to address the recent actions by Republican governors to send migrants to Democrat-run cities.

“He didn’t scramble to get his cabinet together when we had millions of people illegally pouring across the Southern border,” he said, accusing the president of only paying attention to the issue when it affected wealthy Democrat elites.

The White House said Friday that the rally was “already on the books” before the most recent political clash between Biden and DeSantis, and part of his midterm campaign schedule.

“He’s going to have those conversations directly with the American people,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters on Friday. “And as you know, Joe Biden likes to talk directly to the American people and have that conversation face to face.”

Biden has not been to Florida since he teamed up with DeSantis to respond to the tragic condo collapse in Surfside, Florida in 2021.

During that event, both leaders sat shoulder to shoulder to signal their support for the community and thanked each other for their efforts.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/17/joe-biden-plans-campaign-rally-florida-during-political-fight-ron-desantis/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

:bkmk:   :pop41:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Good!  We need his help to truly bury Demmings and Crist.  Is he going to tell the Cubans they're an "enemy of the Nation?"   :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
A Biden rally, in Florida? Well that should bring huge crowds in the tens maybe the dozens with paid attendance and bussing.

Offline libertybele

A Biden rally, in Florida? Well that should bring huge crowds in the tens maybe the dozens with paid attendance and bussing.

Arenas in Miami just may be able to hold all of his supporters.   *****rollingeyes*****

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline andy58-in-nh

I would love to give Biden some help with his rally attendance, via busloads of illegal aliens.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I would love to give Biden some help with his rally attendance, via busloads of illegal aliens.

From your mouth to DeSantis' ears.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Never happen, illegal aliens don't have the type of valid ID required to attend one of their events.

Online Hoodat

Florida elections are won and lost along the I-4 corridor.  Hopefully, this Biden rally will lose it for the Dems.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Bring it sippy cup Joe.  He thinks hell be in a nice friendly blue county. (Orange)  The chants of "F*ck Joe Biden" will be deafening!.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Doesn't he realize that the probability of crowds chanting FJB, or Lets Go Brandon  at 100 decibles is directly propotional to the distance from Delaware and DC?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

A Biden rally in FL?  Almost makes me wonder what Joe and the DEMS have planned.  Not that they would do anything underhanded. /s

Online mountaineer

Someone needs to start drawing circles to accommodate all those Biden fans.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online cato potatoe

Such an embarrassment.  The UK had Queen Elizabeth for the past 70 years, and we had this a-hole.  He’ll probably soil his pants in the middle of her funeral. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Pay per View could make a fortune broadcasting that one live.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!