Author Topic: Is Denying People Access To Affordable Energy The New Normal?  (Read 172 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Is Denying People Access To Affordable Energy The New Normal?
« on: September 17, 2022, 04:41:18 pm »
WRITTEN BY VIJAY JAYARAJ ON SEP 16, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Is Denying People Access To Affordable Energy The New Normal?

Whether it’s a hot Colorado summer or a cold United Kingdom winter, the misery of “green” policies becomes an everyday reality as hapless consumers are denied access to energy.

When state lawmakers and energy providers choose to increase “renewable” technologies in their energy mix, the inevitable results are grid instability, power shortages, higher prices, and a whole lot of blackout-driven chaos. [bold, links added]

Is this the new normal that the governing elites of our world want us to embrace? Then we must accept the denial of a basic necessity in modern society — affordable and available energy.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/is-denying-people-access-to-affordable-energy-the-new-normal/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson