Author Topic: Oz-Fetterman debate: Philly voters say noticeable health issues won’t turn them away from Lt. Gov.  (Read 369 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 September 17, 2022 2:01am EDT

Oz-Fetterman debate: Philly voters say noticeable health issues won’t turn them away from Lt. Gov.
Philly voters say Fetterman will outperform Oz in debate despite health concerns

By Megan Myers , Isabelle McDonnell | Fox New

PHILADELPHIA – Philadelphia voters say a Fetterman-Oz debate won't impact most midterm voting decisions, but some believe Fetterman could sway undecided voters his way even if he displays health concerns.

"At this point in time, it’s a question of where your morals lie and what your values are," Carolyn said on midterm election voting decisions. She said she is happy Fetterman decided to debate Oz and hopes his debate performance will swing undecided voters.

"No matter whether he gets into the Senate — and hopefully doesn't, but dies the next day or not — I would rather have him advocating for a single day for the things that I believe in than voting for someone who may, you know, live forever but does not value the things that I do," she said.

But Steve, who planned to vote for Fetterman, said any noticeable health concerns during the debate could impact his vote.

"If his health was not good, and he had another problem, I would think about not voting," he said.

Fetterman, serving as the 34th Lt. Gov of Pennsylvania, suffered a stroke in May, undergoing surgery on May 17, the day Pennsylvania voters elected him as the Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate.

He recently agreed to debate his opponent, Republican Dr. Mehmet Oz, two weeks before the November midterm elections.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/oz-fetterman-debate-philly-voters-noticeable-health-issues
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well of course not, mental issues are a plus for democrat voters and is proven by the many examples from the resident and vp down.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This doesn't surprise me in the least.  This is the Party that elected Mel Carnahan Senator from MO, even though he was dead long before the Election.

Fetterman's campaign slogan may as well be, "Wanted, Dead or Alive."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
They are voting for the neck lump not the gross Politician Growing Out Of It!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.