State Chapters > Arizona

Soros-Backed Arizona DA Candidate Partners With Abortion Clinics That Sold Fetal Organs

<< < (2/2)

Cyber Liberty:
In Arizona, at least, all politicians seeking donations from Planned Parenthood have to first sign an agreement to defund police whenever possible (and support open borders, IIRC).  All state-wide Dem candidates got a great deal of money from PP, therefore they all want to defund police.

I gotcher Ipsos, yer Factos and a QED right chere.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: GtHawk on September 19, 2022, 06:30:04 pm ---I see the Soros children as Hell Hounds, dogs, and they are watching. You can have your opinion an I mine.

--- End quote ---

O.K.

This wasn't a passive question.

What I would be looking for is a group I could join or support. 

And that won't be the Soros Spawn.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on September 19, 2022, 06:48:03 pm ---In Arizona, at least, all politicians seeking donations from Planned Parenthood have to first sign an agreement to defund police whenever possible (and support open borders, IIRC).  All state-wide Dem candidates got a great deal of money from PP, therefore they all want to defund police.

I gotcher Ipsos, yer Factos and a QED right chere.

--- End quote ---

Is that documented ?

I would love to have something I could share with some folks.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on September 19, 2022, 08:15:50 pm ---Is that documented ?

I would love to have something I could share with some folks.

--- End quote ---

That will not be found at AZCentral. 

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on September 19, 2022, 08:39:40 pm ---That will not be found at AZCentral. 

--- End quote ---

But you can find it at Axios.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version