Author Topic: White House Compares Republican Governors to Migrant Smugglers  (Read 297 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Compares Republican Governors to Migrant Smugglers
« on: September 16, 2022, 09:12:19 pm »
White House Compares Republican Governors to Migrant Smugglers

Charlie Spiering 16 Sep 2022

The White House on Friday escalated political attacks against Republican governors for transporting migrants to Democrat-led cities.

“These are the kinds of tactics we see from smugglers in places like Mexico and Guatemala,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said during the daily briefing.

Both Republican Governors Ron DeSantis and Greg Abbott sent groups of migrants to Washington, DC, and Martha’s Vineyard, prompting Jean-Pierre to compare them to human traffickers.

Jean-Pierre unleashed a torrent of attacks against the governors, accusing them of “sowing chaos and division” by transporting migrants, which she called “abhorrent” and “inhumane.”

“They used them as political pawns, treated them like chattel in a cruel premeditated political stunt,” she said.

Jean-Pierre said Republican governors were playing a dangerous game in order to create “political theater” instead of trying to solve the problems.

“This is dangerous. They’re putting children’s lives at risk,” she said.

But Jean-Pierre did not address the immediate problem of migrants flooding across the Southern border or offer any solutions to overcrowding issues.

She refused to say why the Biden administration did not support an organized effort to move migrants safely out of overwhelmed border areas and blamed Republican governors instead.

“This could end if they could stop playing that game and stop creating chaos,” she said.

Jean-Pierre also did not respond to pointed reminders that the Biden administration had already transported migrants secretly to New York City overnight, as reported by the New York Post in October.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/16/white-house-compares-republican-governors-to-migrant-smugglers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Re: White House Compares Republican Governors to Migrant Smugglers
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2022, 10:01:45 pm »
How did the migrants get from Texas to Florida in the first place?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2022, 12:59:53 am »
The amount of flak coming  from the WH and Democrats tells me that DeSantis and Abbott are over the target
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2022, 02:44:10 am »
Of course they do.

The very FACT that the rank and file Dims KNOW this about their leadership and vote for them ANYWAY proves the Dim voters are nothing but self-centered selfish bastards,undeserving of ANY consideration unless it is related to increasing the time they have to serve in prison.

NO nation can continue to survive as anything other than as a police state when the people that populate that nation care nothing about anyone but themselves.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!