Author Topic: Chris Wallace: Trump Followers Hear His ‘if I’m Indicted’ as a ‘Call to Arms’  (Read 430 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chris Wallace: Trump Followers Hear His ‘if I’m Indicted’ as a ‘Call to Arms’

Pam Key 16 Sep 2022

CNN anchor Chris Wallace said Friday on “New Day” that after the January 6, 2021 Capitol riot, it was apparent that some of former President Donald Trump’s supporters would hear a “call to arms” in his comments about the possibility he will be indicted.

Thursday on Hugh Hewitt’s nationally syndicated radio show, when asked about being indicted, Trump said, “I think if it happened, I think you’d have problems in this country the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen before. I don’t think the people of the United States would stand for it.”

He added, “I think they’d have big problems, big problems. I just don’t think they’d stand for it. They will not, they will not sit still and stand for this.”

Co-host John Berman asked, “What is he saying there? What do you hear?”

Wallace said, “Well, look, in the aftermath of January 6, you obviously have to raise the question. I mean, it certainly, at least he didn’t say it explicitly, but it does raise the possibility of a violent protest. And that is a concern. You know, the world changed after January 6, and Donald Trump’s words and the what, it does matter what I hear, it’s what his followers hear. And clearly, what they hear is a call to arms in many cases. So that is a reason for concern.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/09/16/chris-wallace-trump-followers-hear-his-if-im-indicted-call-to-arms/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

How would you know, Mr. Wallace.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How would you know, Mr. Wallace.
I really get tired of leftists telling folks to the right of them what they think and believe and are gonna do.

The reality is, that this is just gaslighting 75-80,000,000 or more people, and Wallace is a wholly unqualified spokesperson.

If he's going to start handwringing over the possibility of a violent protest, he's way too late. ANTIFA, BLM and the other communists already did this.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wallace, who may be the most blatant case of journalistic nepotistic fraud in history, takes his talentless op-ed, and continues to spew his garbage as a faux moderate journalist.

Let's not forget this fact.....    Chrissy Wallace MAY be as responsible as anyone else for giving us Joe Biden, by intentionally not pressing the Hunter Biden Lap Top issues at the last 2020 presidential debate.

We owe him some retribution for that. 

Never mind...   he's gotten that already by being banished to CNN+ wasteland.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Maybe so, Chrissy "The Man Who Killed a Streaming Network."  What do you propose to do about it?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: