Author Topic: SURVEY: ARMY HOUSING SATISFACTION DECLINES  (Read 133 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
SURVEY: ARMY HOUSING SATISFACTION DECLINES
« on: September 17, 2022, 01:19:00 pm »
SURVEY: ARMY HOUSING SATISFACTION DECLINES
Army leaders check on on-post housing.
Photo by: U.S. Army/Dawn Arden
Thu, 09/15/2022 - 07:58

Maintenance issues, including response times and communication, were among the top concerns cited by soldiers and family members in the Army’s 2022 housing tenant satisfaction survey.

Overall, the survey found a slight decrease in customer satisfaction for residents in privatized, Army-owned and government-leased housing on Army posts.

The survey incorporated more than 25,900 responses from January to March across Army-owned and leased properties and privatized properties.

The Army conducts its housing tenant satisfaction survey annually and uses its findings to improve housing conditions through enhanced communication, acting when necessary and identifying residents’ priorities, according to an Army news release

https://www.ausa.org/news/survey-army-housing-satisfaction-declines
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: SURVEY: ARMY HOUSING SATISFACTION DECLINES
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2022, 01:20:19 pm »
Put them in swank hotels like the government does for illegals. :yowsa:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson