Author Topic: California Border Patrol agents seize rainbow-colored fentanyl, methamphetamines at immigration chec  (Read 200 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
California Border Patrol agents seize rainbow-colored fentanyl, methamphetamines at immigration checkpoint
Louis Casiano - Yesterday 6:50 PM

A woman was arrested by Border Patrol agents this week after she was caught driving with nearly $300,000 worth of drugs in her vehicle in Southern California, including rainbow-colored fentanyl pills, which authorities have said are used to lure young drug users.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection did not say precisely when the arrest occurred but that the unidentified 42-year-old woman was in a 2014 Toyota Corolla on State Route 86 when she came upon an immigration checkpoint in the agency's El Centro Sector near the U.S.-Mexico border.

The woman is a permanent resident of the United States, authorities said. She was referred for a secondary inspection where a K-9 team alerted agents to the rear of the car

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/california-border-patrol-agents-seize-rainbow-colored-fentanyl-methamphetamines-at-immigration-checkpoint/ar-AA11RRoI?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=d7846cd049dd4edeb476fe890618a339
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Designer fentanyl for gays? :headbang:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson