Author Topic: Hell of a Cruise on Peacock  (Read 66043 times)

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
Hell of a Cruise on Peacock
« on: September 15, 2022, 08:04:44 pm »
I thought this would be an interesting documentary about Covid on the Diamond Princess. It started out really good showing cell phone videos passengers had taken showing their view of how the cruise ship company and Japanese government mishandled the quarantine of the passengers keeping sick people and un infected people together with the crew moving between them.

Then, it totally jumped the shark and tuned into a liberal bashing of President Trump full of misinformation and downright lies. I turned it off in the middle of the show because I couldn’t watch any more. Just wanted to give you all warning if you had planned to watch it.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Hell of a Cruise on Peacock
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2022, 07:03:43 am »
Sadly, no surprise. There is a lot of Leftist revisionist 'entertainment' coming out of Hollywood. Sometimes it is just a couple of lines in a show, sometimes it is the focus, but it is all pointed in the same direction.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis