Author Topic: Biden accused of pressuring FBI to fabricate ‘extremist’ and ‘White supremacist’ cases  (Read 1076 times)

Offline libertybele

Biden accused of pressuring FBI to fabricate ‘extremist’ and ‘White supremacist’ cases

Rank-and-file FBI agents are accusing the Biden administration of exaggerating the threat of White supremacists and pressuring agents to cook up domestic terrorist cases involving racist extremists.

Current and former FBI agents told The Washington Times that the perceived White supremacist threat is overblown by the administration. They said top bureau officials are pressuring FBI agents to create domestic terrorist cases and tag people as White supremacists to meet internal metrics.

“The demand for White supremacy” coming from FBI headquarters “vastly outstrips the supply of White supremacy,” said one agent, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. “We have more people assigned to investigate White supremacists than we can actually find.”

The agents’ revelations coincide with President Biden’s “United We Stand” summit Thursday at the White House. The summit built upon the administration’s push to root out racially motivated domestic violent extremists, which included the creation of a specialized Justice Department unit to combat domestic terrorism. 

The FBI agent, who did not want to be identified talking about bureau politics, said those driving bureau policies “have already determined that White supremacy is a problem” and set an agency-wide policy to elevate racially motivated domestic extremism cases as priorities.

“We are sort of the lapdogs as the actual agents doing these sorts of investigations, trying to find a crime to fit otherwise First Amendment-protected activities,” he said. “If they have a Gadsden flag and they own guns and they are mean at school board meetings, that’s probably a domestic terrorist.”...........

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/sep/15/biden-accused-pressuring-fbi-fabricate-extremist-a/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Of course, the more busy the investigative agencies are with chasing ephemeral boogeymen (and boogeywomen), the fewer agents are left over to look into things like Hunter's laptop, pay for play schemes and even corruption in their own ranks.

Lately, the indication is that, while not all, many of these more grandstanding 'groups' are largely composed of or pumped up by DOJ cheerleaders and facilitators in the form of UC or CI assets. Our tax dollars at work, trying to paint us all with the same brush.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Meanwhile, the GOP party leadership is silent.
The Republic is lost.

Online Hoodat

Yep.  The Democrats get away with this because there is no opposition party.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
... many of these more grandstanding 'groups'
are largely composed of or pumped up by DOJ cheerleaders and facilitators
in the form of UC or CI assets.

UC - undercover? 
CI - ?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 03:43:24 pm by Cyber Liberty »
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline The_Reader_David

And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Sources claim the FBI is manufacturing White supremacists to please Biden
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,480583.0.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The FBI may now be committing more serious crimes per year than the mafia.  Maybe we should have them change places? :tongue2: :smokin: :tongue2: :silly:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Free Vulcan

Of course.

Admit it,you would be stunned into silence if they spoke up against this.

I know I would.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

The number of murders per year committed by actual "white supremacists" -
fewer than fifty.
The total number of murders per year - about 20,000.

About 8,000 of the 10,000 murders by gun each year
are committed by gang bangers.

I would expect that a similar majority of the other 10,000 murders per year,
that are committed by other means (knives, clubs, etc.)
are also committed by gang bangers.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Obviously we can solve the mess we are in by shifting the blame off of Biden and onto Republicans Trump, right?  If only we get rid of all Republicans can we live in peace with more of an all democrat one party rule.  Its working real well thus far, blame is only for Republicans, will save us.  Believe that SUKKAS?
Double down, demand more of the same will save us?    Only democrats are allowed to play blameless Gods.  Is that clear enough to plAY finishing SATANS GAMES?
 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Biden accused of pressuring FBI to fabricate ‘extremist’ and ‘White supremacist’ cases"

Methinks that not much "pressure" was really needed to get the fabrications a-rollin'...
« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 01:39:36 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline The_Reader_David

The number of murders per year committed by actual "white supremacists" -
fewer than fifty.
The total number of murders per year - about 20,000.

About 8,000 of the 10,000 murders by gun each year
are committed by gang bangers.

I would expect that a similar majority of the other 10,000 murders per year,
that are committed by other means (knives, clubs, etc.)
are also committed by gang bangers.

It is one of the uncomfortable facts of life in America for people of some political persuasions that if one classifies murders by the homeland of the perpetrator's ancestors, the murder rates are remarkably similar to those in the ancestral homeland:  there are almost no murders committed by Scandinavian-Americans, a few more by those with ancestry in the British Isles or other parts of Western Europe, more still for Americans with Southern European roots, more for Russian-Americans, and, yes, murder rates among those with roots in Central America or West Africa look an awful lot like the sky-high murder rates in those places.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

It is one of the uncomfortable facts of life in America for people of some political persuasions that
if one classifies murders by the homeland of the perpetrator's ancestors,
the murder rates are remarkably similar to those in the ancestral homeland: 

there are almost no murders committed by Scandinavian-Americans,
a few more by those with ancestry in the British Isles or other parts of Western Europe,
more still for Americans with Southern European roots,
more for Russian-Americans, and, yes,
murder rates among those with roots in Central America or West Africa
look an awful lot like the sky-high murder rates in those places.

Completely true!
I attribute that to culture, not genetics.
The book, Freakonomics, studied the murder rates
in several European countries over the last several centures.
The murder rates dropped dramatically over the centuries.
The drop in the murder rate of each country corresponds closely to
the Bible being published in the language of that country.

-- John Stuart Mill