Author Topic: 3 Large Migrant Groups in as Many Days Cross into Arizona Border Sector  (Read 173 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
3 Large Migrant Groups in as Many Days Cross into Arizona Border Sector
U.S. Border Patrol/Tucson SectorFile Photo: U.S. Border Patrol/Tucson Sector
BOB PRICE14 Sep 202218

Tucson Sector Border Patrol agents encountered three large migrant groups who illegally crossed over the weekend and Monday. The encounters led to the apprehension of approximately 229, including an 11-month-old infant.

Ajo Station Border Patrol agents encountered two large migrant groups over the weekend, according to a tweet by Tucson Sector Chief Patrol Agent John R. Modlin. The groups included 142 Cuban nationals, 29 Brazilians, and three citizens of the Dominican Republic.

The groups required a large number of Border Patrol agents to be pulled from the line to transport, process, and care for the migrants. Modlin reported the group contained single adults and family units.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/09/14/3-large-migrant-groups-in-as-many-days-cross-into-arizona-border-sector/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson