Author Topic: Fox Weather Pushes False Claim That Climate Change Behind Power Outages  (Read 277 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY LINNEA LUEKEN ON SEP 15, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Fox Weather Pushes False Claim That Climate Change Behind Power Outages

fox weather articleA Google news search for “climate change” this morning found an article by Fox Weather asserting that climate change is causing more power outages across the United States. This is false.

While it is true that the number of power outages across the country has been increasing in recent years, data show weather has not been worsening, so more frequent or severe extreme weather cannot be blamed for rising blackouts. [bold, links added]

The true culprit is climate policies resulting in the replacement of reliable power plants powered by coal, natural gas, and nuclear energy with power from intermittent wind and solar facilities.

The article, “Climate Change Leads To Massive Jump In Weather-Related Power Outages During Past 10 Years, Study Finds,” discusses a study by climate alarmist group Climate Central that claims increasing power outages are due to climate change.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/fox-weather-pushes-false-claim-that-climate-change-behind-power-outages/
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 04:49:43 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Fox Weather Pushes False Claim That Climate Change Behind Power Outages
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2022, 06:39:36 pm »
I always assumed FWC would suck, and I am not disappointed.  AGW is apparently a required topic for weather channels.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DB

Re: Fox Weather Pushes False Claim That Climate Change Behind Power Outages
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2022, 06:45:39 pm »
Political Climate Change is the actual cause.