Author Topic: New York attorney general files civil fraud lawsuit against Trump, some of his children and his busi  (Read 1350 times)

Offline libertybele

I hope she gets her @$$ handed to her on election day

I hope so to, but we're talking NY, highly unlikely.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bill Barr: NY State AG Trump Lawsuit ‘Political Hit Job’ — Dragging Children in ‘Gross Overreach’

Pam Key21 Sep 20226
1:44

Former Attorney General Bill Barr said Wednesday on FNC’s “America Reports” that New York State Attorney General Letitia James’s lawsuit against former President Donald Trump and his adult children was a “political hit job.”

Barr said, “It’s hard for me not to conclude it’s a political hit job. This is a woman who campaigned for office promising she was going to go after Trump, which I think is a tremendous abuse of office to go headhunting and targeting individuals. So I think she was targeting Trump.”

He continued, “This is after three years a civil lawsuit, the gist of which is when the Trump organization borrowed money, Trump personally guaranteed those loans, and to support that, she’s claiming that he inflated his assets on his financial statements. I’m not even sure she has a good case against Trump himself, but what ultimately persuades me that this is a political hit job is she grossly overreaches when she tries to drag the children into this.”

Barr added, “Yes, they had roles in the business, but this was his personal financial statement. It was prepared by the CFO, accounting firms were involved in it. The children aren’t going to know the details of that, nor are they expected in the real world to do their own due diligence and have it reviewed independently.”

He concluded, “This to me looks like gross overreach, which I think is going to end up backfiring on them. I think it will make people sympathetic for Trump. This is another example of people piling on because of Trump derangement syndrome, you know, this strong entire to punish him.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/09/21/bill-barr-ny-state-ag-trump-lawsuit-political-hit-job-dragging-children-in-gross-overreach/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The actual, technical outcome of these measures matters little.  Only the destruction of Mr. Trump matters.  That and the message it sends to others.

@Lando Lincoln

BINGO!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Cohen: ‘Thank God’ New York AG James Filed Trump Lawsuit — Greatest ‘Props’

Former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen said Wednesday on CNN’s “Newsroom” that he thanks God for New York State Attorney General Letitia James because she filed a lawsuit against former President Donald Trump and his adult children.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/09/21/michael-cohen-thank-god-new-york-ag-james-filed-trump-lawsuit-greatest-props/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Townhall’s Kurt Schlichter lays out how New York’s lawsuit against Donald Trump will go

Posted at 4:33 pm on September 21, 2022 by Brett T.

As Twitchy reported, Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin went on a Twitter bender earlier Wednesday when news broke that New York State Attorney General Letitia James was filing a lawsuit against Donald Trump for “engaging in years of financial fraud.” Of note: It’s not a criminal lawsuit, but a civil lawsuit. As long as James has been investigating Trump, she doesn’t have the goods on him to file a criminal lawsuit.

Lawyer and Townhall columnist Kurt Schlichter has laid out in a short thread just how the lawsuit is going to go. In short, Rubin might want to calm down.

https://twitter.com/KurtSchlichter/status/1572629964394229760

more
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/09/21/townhalls-kurt-schlichter-lays-out-how-new-yorks-lawsuit-against-donald-trump-will-go/
Support the USO

Offline Idiot

Of course he inflated he value of his assets.

If there is ONE thing that ALL Billionaires LOVE,it is paying more taxes!

Warning! There MAY be a slight trace of sarcasm in the above post.
888high58888

Offline Hoodat

Who was harmed by Trump's actions?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline verga

Who was harmed by Trump's actions?
Only the Democrat's chances in the next election.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.