Author Topic: Lindsey Graham Is an Idiot... Derek Hunter  (Read 156 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham Is an Idiot... Derek Hunter
« on: September 15, 2022, 02:18:04 pm »
Lindsey Graham Is an Idiot
Derek Hunter

Posted: Sep 15, 2022 12:01 AM

Let me say at the outset that I’d rather have Lindsey Graham in the United States Senate than any Democrat, especially the clown he beat last time who is now the Chairman of the Democratic National Committee (liberals fail up). Jamie Harrison is a racist pile of garbage on top of being a moron who would do everything he was told by the White House. Graham is a lot of things, and one of them is significantly better than Harrison is in every way. But he’s far from perfect and getting farther away from it every day.

When John McCain was alive Lindsey Graham followed him around like a puppy and did all he could to imitate him. When McCain died, Graham was kind of lost and latched on to President Donald Trump. Since Trump left office, Graham has been kind of lost – desperate to matter and get media attention while trying to placate his progressive instincts to “do something” about whatever the domestic issue is and embracing every prospect for war because that’s been the only constant in his career.

In that attempt to “matter” and “do something,” Senator Graham proposed this week to create a “new regulatory agency” to license companies like Twitter. As awful at these tech companies are and can be, the idea of a new regulatory agency is worse. Is there nothing that exists that could be repurposed? Graham isn’t even floating the idea of eliminating one or several existing agencies that have outlived their usefulness and reforming them to handle this, putting aside the idea of the feds licensing these companies. I might look favorably on it if there was a 3 to 1 elimination of existing jobs for the creation of new ones, something to shrink government at least a little. But it’s not part of this.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2022/09/15/lindsey-graham-is-an-idiot-n2613101
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Re: Lindsey Graham Is an Idiot... Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2022, 02:27:59 pm »
In that attempt to “matter” and “do something,” Senator Graham proposed this week to create a “new regulatory agency” to license companies like Twitter. As awful at these tech companies are and can be, the idea of a new regulatory agency is worse.

He is promising to "rein in the abuses of big tech."
What this agency would actually do is, ENFORCE the abuses of big tech!

The most abusive monopolies would become even more abusive,
while grassroots competition would be exterminated!

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao