Author Topic: ‘Terrible timing, terrible tactics’: Watters scolds unapologetic Lindsey Graham on his big gift to D  (Read 332 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Even though I am Pro-Life, I got to agree with Jesse.  As long as Linzy has graced her presence in the Senate, you'd think she had better political savvy, and not let the dims adjust the narrative to their benefit.  Let's shove wedge issues down their throats, not ours.

SC can do better than this.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 01:42:26 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Lando Lincoln

Graham can be maddening.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline aligncare

That’s the difference between Democrats and Republicans. The left never out loud “proposes” putting us in chains, they just quietly go about passing innocent sounding bills. They forge the chains of oppression one link at a time, in obscure language buried deep within Orwellian legislation. Until one day we look down and by god we see our legs are shackled.

Anyway, a federal ban is a non starter. Just as Roe was a bad scotus decision, so would any federal ban on abortion be bad legislation. Leave it to the states to ban, or not ban, as the people might decide. I would of course encourage most states to opt for the former.

Offline Killer Clouds

I'm proposing that Graham is an idiot sabotaging the GOP.

Offline Kamaji

That’s the difference between Democrats and Republicans. The left never out loud “proposes” putting us in chains, they just quietly go about passing innocent sounding bills. They forge the chains of oppression one link at a time, in obscure language buried deep within Orwellian legislation. Until one day we look down and by god we see our legs are shackled.

Anyway, a federal ban is a non starter. Just as Roe was a bad scotus decision, so would any federal ban on abortion be bad legislation. Leave it to the states to ban, or not ban, as the people might decide. I would of course encourage most states to opt for the former.

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Online rustynail

I'm proposing that Graham is an idiot sabotaging the GOP.

Agreed.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Graham can be maddening.
I think that Graham, just like Tooter Turtle, really doesn't want a republican majority because then they would have to actually do something, while being the minority those like him can just propose things they know can't happen but makes them look as if they were strong.