Author Topic: John Fetterman Declares Himself ‘FetterWoman’ at Pro-Abortion Rally  (Read 548 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Fetterman Declares Himself ‘FetterWoman’ at Pro-Abortion Rally

Paul Bois 12 Sep 2022

Pennsylvania Democrat Senate candidate John Fetterman declared himself “FetterWoman” at a pro-abortion rally on Sunday where he promised to codify Roe v. Wade.

Standing before a pink and black “Women for Fetterman” sign at a rally in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, Fetterman unveiled a pink shirt emblazoned with the label “FetterWoman” across the chest.

The shirts immediately went on sale on Fetterman’s campaign website.

“My name is John FetterWoman!” he said as the crowd cheered.

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1569159284956725249

During the rally, Fetterman reiterated his support for abortion, which includes his support for the deadly practice up until the moment of birth, and pledged that he would vote to codify Roe v. Wade in the wake of the Supreme Court’s decision.

“Women are the reason we can win. Let me say that again: Women are the reason we win.” Fetterman told the crowd.

“Don’t piss women off,” he added.

Fetterman then pointed his attack at his opponent, Dr. Mehmet Oz, characterizing him as a pro-life extremist.

“This decision: should [it] be made up to Dr. Oz? Or to a woman and a real doctor, to choose?” Fetterman asked the crowd.

“Oz believes abortion is murder… No exceptions: rape or incest… If every abortion is a murder, that means Dr. Oz considers every woman who had to choose abortion is a killer,” Fetterman added.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/12/john-fetterman-declares-himself-fetterwoman-at-pro-abortion-rally/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: John Fetterman Declares Himself ‘FetterWoman’ at Pro-Abortion Rally
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2022, 01:48:02 pm »
Oh, okay. He's the doper cavewoman, then.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2022, 01:59:14 pm »
He should runaway and join the circus....Come to think of it if he wins he will be in the circus....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2022, 02:03:56 pm »
Abortion up until the moment of birth reveals how grotesque and depraved half the women, and maybe more than half of men, have become.

Online LMAO

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2022, 02:24:02 pm »
It is well within Dr. Oz not only right but obligation to point out Fettermans illness. It’s not an insult or an attack but with strokes, you lose some of your cognitive ability

He is going to be voting on legislation that he’s not gonna understand but going to be convinced to vote that way because of this party that’s going to impact the rest of us

Of course, Nothing would make the Democrat party more happy to have not one but two politicians that have a cognitive issue but can be manipulated
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2022, 03:35:14 pm »
It is well within Dr. Oz not only right but obligation to point out Fettermans illness. It’s not an insult or an attack but with strokes, you lose some of your cognitive ability

He is going to be voting on legislation that he’s not gonna understand but going to be convinced to vote that way because of this party that’s going to impact the rest of us

Of course, Nothing would make the Democrat party more happy to have not one but two politicians that have a cognitive issue but can be manipulated
Having cognitive issues and voting on legislation they don't understand is a hallmark of the democrat, no?

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2022, 03:46:06 pm »
And there's the Howard Dean moment...
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2022, 03:49:18 pm »
And there's the Howard Dean moment...

Problem is at least back in the '90's the MSM would at least broadcast gaffes.  Now they are swept under the rug. 

Unless you are perusing Fox or Brietbart, these little gems never see the light of day.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2022, 05:42:38 pm »
Problem is at least back in the '90's the MSM would at least broadcast gaffes.  Now they are swept under the rug. 

Unless you are perusing Fox or Brietbart, these little gems never see the light of day.

The media bias (both news and entertainment) willingly and lovingly donated to democrats seems an intractable problem for republicans. I don’t see how this will change anytime soon. Until gen X and boomers vacate the premises we’re screwed without honest reporting.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2022, 02:15:07 am »