Author Topic: 'Luv Guv' Cuomo Strikes Back with Ethics Complaint Against NY AG Letitia James  (Read 265 times)

Offline Kamaji

'Luv Guv' Cuomo Strikes Back with Ethics Complaint Against NY AG Letitia James

By Bob Hoge
September 14, 2022

File this straight into the too-good-to-be-true folder: disgraced former New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, who resigned amidst a sexual harassment imbroglio in August 2021, filed a state ethics complaint on Tuesday against Letitia James, the New York State attorney general, accusing her of professional misconduct and attempting to inflame the public against him.

This is like putting two snakes in a box and seeing which one comes out alive.

Cuomo alleged James purposefully misled the public about the sex assault claims against him and used her inquiry into his conduct to enhance her own political standing. He also points out that although the investigation did not find enough evidence to charge him, James publicly implied that he was guilty. You can read the lawsuit here.

My favorite line in the suit appears on page three:

Fundamentally, the Attorney General and her investigators issued a purposefully inaccurate and misleading Report on August 3, 2021—which violated Rules 4.1 and 8.4(c)— bombastically and repeatedly implying that I sexually harassed eleven women, even though the allegations made by most of the eleven women did not constitute sexual harassment under state or federal law, even assuming arguendo [“for the sake of argument”] the truth of those allegations.

I repeat: “…the allegations made by most of the eleven women did not constitute sexual harassment…” The italics on the word “most” are not mine; they’re in the document itself. My future defense, should I ever get in trouble: “Your honor, I’m innocent, because I didn’t commit most of the crimes I’m accused of.”

Source:  https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2022/09/14/luv-guv-cuomo-strikes-back-with-ethics-complaint-against-ny-ag-letitia-james-n627172

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I love feel good stories like this when dim jackals have injured pack feeding frenzies.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.