Author Topic: Drivers warned EV charging will be 98% more difficult in 2031 than it is today  (Read 169 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Drivers warned EV charging will be 98% more difficult in 2031 than it is today
SEPTEMBER 12, 2022
tags: Electric Carsday
By Paul Homewood

Within the next 10 years, the ratio of electric vehicles will get worse rather than better, according to a new report released by GoCompare. The study also revealed the best and the worst places to own an EV in the next 10 years.

Experts believe that the number of electric cars will almost double in the near future, but the charging network will not be able to follow suit.

The news comes despite the 2030 ban on new petrol and diesel car sales looming ever closer.

Last year, there were 266 electric vehicles (EVs) to each public charger in the UK, but the insurance comparison site says this will rise to 527 cars per charger by 2031.

https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/2022/09/12/drivers-warned-ev-charging-will-be-98-more-difficult-in-2031-than-it-is-today/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson