Author Topic: Lois Lerner: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know  (Read 312 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Lois Lerner: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
« on: September 14, 2022, 01:47:05 pm »

Lois Lerner, who was at the center of the IRS scandal involving improper targets of the Tea Party, will not be charged. The Justice Department announced that after a two year investigation, it’s shutting down the case and won’t charge Lerner or anyone else at the agency. The agency said it found “substantial evidence of mismanagement,” but mismanagement is not a crime. Just a few days later, House Republicans announced that they were starting impeachment proceedings against John Koskinen, Commissioner of the IRS, over the same scandal.

1. Her Answer to a Question at an American Bar Association Meeting Set Off the Investigation
Lois Lerner bio, Lois Lerner not charged, Lois Lerner net worth, Lois Lerner family
Lois Lerner’s apology at an ABA meeting set off the investigation. (Getty)

Lois Lerner, Director of Exempt Organizations at the IRS, set off the two-year long investigation into whether the Tea Party was improperly targeted for tax exemption investigations by the IRS. At an American Bar Association meeting in May 2013, Lerner answered a planted question, apologizing for the IRS taking “absolutely inappropriate” actions in scrutinizing Tea Party members extra closely, ABC News reported. She said the scrutiny wasn’t centrally planned, but only came from the Cincinnati office. However, later reports found that IRS officials from Washington were involved in scrutinizing conservative groups more closely.

In a conference call in May 2013, she said that between 2010 and 2012, the IRS used shortcuts to identify some tax exempt applicants for closer scrutiny. Among those shortcuts were searching for terms like “Tea Party” or “patriots” in applications. She said the shortcuts weren’t politically motivated, NPR reported.
(more)
https://heavy.com/news/2015/10/lois-lerner-irs-scandal-tea-party-emails-not-charged-net-worth-job-husband-children-bio-michael-miles/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: Lois Lerner: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2022, 01:53:01 pm »
Isn't it ironic how members of the political party most obsessed with "justice" never seem to receive any?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2022, 01:55:48 pm »
Isn't it ironic how members of the political party most obsessed with "justice" never seem to receive any?

:yowsa:  :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2022, 05:38:56 pm »
They cry out for justice, while laughing about the massive injustices they have perpetrated and gotten away with.  Their ticket to hell owns them.
 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2022, 06:44:00 pm »
It is not about Loie Lerner, whom I equate with pig manure. It is the point that she was just a stupid puppet in the big scheme of the real guys. Still, she has to eat her millions knowing that she was just a pawn stooge. They played her like a stupid puppet.

And now here we go again with her stooge offspring. Working with a political agenda for the DeepState. Sieg Heil!

The IRS today, is all about what you can say, what you can vote, or we will kill you. That is the modern IRS.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 03:19:48 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.