Author Topic: Trump-Endorsed Karoline Leavitt Runs Away with Primary Win Despite $5 Million in Smear Ads by Kevin  (Read 320 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Trump-Endorsed Karoline Leavitt Runs Away with Primary Win Despite $5 Million in Smear Ads by Kevin McCarthy and GOP Elites! – Trump Congratulates!
Gateway Pundit, Sep 14, 2022

Kevin McCarthy, Congressional Leadership Fund, and Defending Main Street spent $5 million to prevent Karoline Leavitt from winning her primary election for New Hampshire’s District 1 that was held on Tuesday.

On Tuesday Karoline Leavitt won her primary by 10 points!

President Trump cheered Karoline’s big win!

More:  https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/trump-endorsed-karoline-leavitt-runs-away-primary-win-despite-5-million-smear-ads-kevin-mccarthy-gop-elites-trump-congratulates/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online DefiantMassRINO

New Hamsphire voter's have a fierce independent voting streak.  They will not take marching orders from the Swamp.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
These are the people who funded Karrin Taylor Robson against Kari Lake, and they funded Jim Lamon against Blake Masters.  All both candidates did was run smearing ads, which did nothing but help the opposing Rats in November.

We know how that turned out on August 2nd.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
THis is my district! I didn't vote because I'm not a registered Republican (been meaning to do that), but I would have voted for Karoline and will vote in November. Hopefully she beats Pappas (I think that's who she's running against?)