Author Topic: Thieves Smash Into Metro Detroit Shops, Steal 100 Guns In 2 Days: Cops  (Read 647 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Thieves Smash Into Metro Detroit Shops, Steal 100 Guns In 2 Days: Cops
Dylan Siwicki - Yesterday 9:37 AM

DEARBORN HEIGHTS, MI — Police are looking for a group of thieves who broke into two separate metro Detroit shops and stole over 100 guns within the last 48 hours, police said.

Dearborn Heights Police​ said the group of thieves drove a car through the front of C&C Coins on the 24600 block of West Warren​ and stole numerous handguns and rifles Sunday morning at 5 a.m.

The group returned to the pawn shop Monday morning just after midnight and rammed another vehicle through the bordered-up entrance, driving straight through the boards, police said.

The group of thieves again stole numerous handguns and rifles and then ran away from the store, police said.

"These are very serious incidents which demand the full weight of the investigative resources of not only our agency, but our partners with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives who sent agents to each scene to further the investigation," Dearborn Heights Chief of Police Jerrod S. Hart said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/thieves-smash-into-metro-detroit-shops-steal-100-guns-in-2-days-cops/ar-AA11Ma7f?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=89b91410e72b4526bc7c03ffb93ec4ad
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Thieves Smash Into Metro Detroit Shops, Steal 100 Guns In 2 Days: Cops
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2022, 10:47:53 am »
I believe Detroit is a "sanctuary city" for thugs, thieves, murders, gangsters, and welfare loafers. :yowsa:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2022, 10:49:23 am »
I guess it's fair to say the perps are armed...

Funny they left coins and likely silver and gold as well. Just took the guns.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2022, 12:25:39 pm »
I guess it's fair to say the perps are armed...

Funny they left coins and likely silver and gold as well. Just took the guns.

Easier to sell, most likely.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2022, 12:27:16 pm »
Not to worry, they all had background checks...  9999hair out0000

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2022, 10:57:18 pm »
Driving cars through storefronts seems to be the M.O. of many hoodrats now. Stores are going to have install bollards to prevent this. The ghetto trash will continue doing this until they are forcefully stopped.

Offline verga

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2022, 12:00:23 pm »
I wonder if any of their friends or relatives will use the red flag laws to have them disarmed.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2022, 04:12:51 pm »
"These are very serious incidents which demand the full weight of the investigative resources of not only our agency, but our partners with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives who sent agents to each scene to further the investigation," Dearborn Heights Chief of Police Jerrod S. Hart said.

I wonder if the Feebs happened to take pictures of the paperwork from sales to law abiding citizens while they were investigating. Also why are these merchants keeping the guns out on display overnight when they know these thefts are occurring, why aren't they secured in a safe that might at least slow the criminals down and give the police a chance to apprehend the criminals(not that they wouldn't be back on the street ASAP).