Author Topic: Capitol Police whistleblower memo lays out Jan. 6 'intelligence failures' on Pelosi watch By John S  (Read 337 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Capitol Police whistleblower memo lays out Jan. 6 'intelligence failures' on Pelosi watch

Three days after the Jan. 6 riot, a Capitol Police intelligence analyst sent a blistering email to supervisors, blowing the whistle on a failure to heed clear intelligence that right-wing rioters planned to storm the Capitol.

By John Solomon

Updated: September 13, 2022 - 8:49pm

Just three days after the Jan. 6 Capitol breach, one of the Capitol Police's top intelligence analysts sent a blistering email to supervisors, blowing the whistle on what he said was their failure to heed clear intelligence warning that right-wing rioters planned to storm the Capitol.

"We analysts have been reporting for weeks that Patriot groups are commenting on social media their intentions to storm the U.S. Capitol with overwhelming numbers," Eric Hoar wrote in the Jan. 9, 2021 email to his bosses. "I don't know what was occurring behind the scenes, but I hope that information was briefed with the veracity it deserved, and not just a one-time Event Assessment."

Hoar wrote he feared political considerations had overtaken security needs in the lead-up to the riot.

"The notion that valid intelligence is trumped by optics or political decisions is unacceptable and puts lives in danger," he said. "This is a concept I've understood for a long time, and I know you are aware of this as well, and I hope its meaning is now OBVIOUS to ALL Officials, Commanders, and Stakeholders."

more
https://justthenews.com/government/congress/capitol-police-whistleblower-memo-lays-out-jan-6-intelligence-failures-pelosi
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MajorClay

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This makes me wonder how many of those "patriot groups" were false flag operations.

The last place I'd ballyhoo about intent to do anything illegal would be online.

That total lack of operational security would herald incredible stupidity or a false flag operation, and the reason no one was upset about it enough to tighten security is obvious: They already knew.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis