Author Topic: BREAKING: FBI just raided Mike Lindel's home [updated]  (Read 3810 times)

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: BREAKING: FBI just raided Mike Lindel's home
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2022, 02:33:23 pm »

@andy58-in-nh

I honestly don't know if I need to laugh or cry while looking at the Feebs confiscate pillows.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2022, 02:35:55 pm »
That's what the 87k new IRS agents are for..

My thoughts too.  All of us need to get used to being prosecuted or harassed for our political beliefs.

Well.... get used to it until......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2022, 02:45:42 pm »
@debrawiest

I just bought a new mattress and am needing a topper for it.  Any advice on the Lindell topper?  It's not cheap.  I just can't seem to pull the trigger on it.

Sorry, I haven’t purchased a topper, nor do I know of anyone who has.
I’ve been very satisfied with what I have bought from him.
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2022, 02:53:57 pm »
The feebs are on it!!

Tweeted by @grandoldmemes

Did they get or use the COGO PROMO code..

(Confiscate one Get one free)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2022, 03:23:35 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: Mike Lindell even told the FBI agents that his phone controls his hearing aids and he would not be able to use them if they took it

They seized his phone anyway while in the drive-thru of a Hardees

11:02 AM · Sep 14, 2022  ·Twitter Web App

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2022, 03:26:21 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: Mike Lindell even told the FBI agents that his phone controls his hearing aids and he would not be able to use them if they took it

I hope he locked it before turning it over.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2022, 03:27:13 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

@Right_in_Virginia

Of course they did. The FEEB in charge saw that as a challenge to his "Authori-tay",just like his idol,"Officer Cartman".

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2022, 03:30:52 pm »
Catturd ™
@catturd2

Raided by the FBI ...  the my pillow guy.

Not raided by the FBI ... dirtbag Hunter or one single pedo on Epstein's client list. 

That's everything you need to know about the FBI.

9:56 AM · Sep 14, 2022  ·Twitter Web App

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2022, 03:50:41 pm »
Jesse Kelly
@JesseKellyDC

The biggest indictment of the GOP is how unafraid the communists are. They’re conducting themselves as if there will never be any pushback.

That’s 100% on the GOP. Don’t ask the biting dog to control himself. Someone must do it for him.

9:46 PM · Sep 13, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2022, 07:01:02 pm »
The point is "phones" are not secure by any means.
The FBI are driving us all 'underground'. You want my phone PIG? Take it!
Push the on button ...

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2022, 07:04:06 pm »
The FBI wants my phone? I just accidentally dropped it in toilet.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2022, 07:14:56 pm »
The FBI wants my phone? I just accidentally dropped it in toilet.

I'll take it further than that...  If they want mine they'll have to go through an inch of mondo duke. :tongue2:
« Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 07:24:56 pm by catfish1957 »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2022, 07:15:53 pm »
A friend of mine has those hearing aids you control with the iPhone. Without his phone, I guess Mike just has to go without. It wasn't like he had to hear anything, right, feebs?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online roamer_1

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2022, 07:23:34 pm »
Push the on button ...

Yeah... All of this is nonsense.
Everything that is on your phone is also archived at your carrier's servers. Just like anything you've done on your computer for the last 7 years is archived at your ISP.

Likewise, everything that matters is also backed up to the cloud by your phone's manufacturer (and Google, and Microsoft), and many computers are heading that way.

So it is all just a show of power. If they actually want what's on the phone, they could do that without you ever knowing about it.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2022, 07:39:34 pm »
Push the on button ...

It's what Mad Max would do.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2022, 08:19:32 pm »
Everything that is on your phone is also archived at your carrier's servers. Just like anything you've done on your computer for the last 7 years is archived at your ISP.

Likewise, everything that matters is also backed up to the cloud by your phone's manufacturer (and Google, and Microsoft), and many computers are heading that way.

So it is all just a show of power. If they actually want what's on the phone, they could do that without you ever knowing about it.

:shrug:

Not sure why they even need your phone then right? FBI would just take your data without you even knowing it.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2022, 09:02:30 pm »
:shrug:

Not sure why they even need your phone then right? FBI would just take your data without you even knowing it.

Yep... It's just a show of power...

Mike Lindel could throw for another phone, buy a sim, transfer his number to the new sim, and be up and running in less than an hour with everything restored except the logs. And the logs are there too - Just won't download to the phone on a restore.

The point being if all your crap can download into a new phone from the server, then all that data is necessarily on the server, right?

**Small disclaimer: I am speaking to a droid restoration, but Apple will be similar.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2022, 09:15:21 pm »
Folks, just have to ask "the question" one more time (since this is an appropriate thread):

Is it time for that New Continental Congress yet?

And if not... what will they have to do, to make it "time"...?

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2022, 09:23:29 pm »
Catturd ™
@catturd2

Raided by the FBI ...  the my pillow guy.

Not raided by the FBI ... dirtbag Hunter or one single pedo on Epstein's client list. 

That's everything you need to know about the FBI.

9:56 AM · Sep 14, 2022  ·Twitter Web App

@Right_in_Virginia

Well,the original and LONG-TIME Feeb director was Judy Francis  Hoover (I suck),a life-long homosexual,so why is anyone surprised about this?

She remained in power by compiling records of the activities of ALL the prominent politicians,their familes,and their their personal contacts. She had something on EVERYBODY,so she was bulletproof when it came to job security.

Now,common sense will tell you that one of two things happened when Hoover (I suck) died. His life-long main squeeze destroyed all the records,or someone has them now. Granted,they are WAAAY out of date by this time,but you can bet your ass there are prominent political families that don't want a single sentence in them even whispered about in purlic.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2022, 09:26:12 pm »

@roamer_1

Yup!

Your first realization to this will come when the sissyboy that just knocked on your door hands you a Feral Search Warrant.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2022, 09:39:51 pm »
@roamer_1

Yup!

Your first realization to this will come when the sissyboy that just knocked on your door hands you a Feral Search Warrant.

@sneakypete

Let em. I would have to be an idiot to keep whatever they might be looking for at my home.
They'll find a few guns, a few 'illegal' fireworks (maybe), and a quart or two of shine.

All of which can be replaced four times over from caches I maintain way up in the sticks.

As for anything unhealthy I have done with pooters, well I never, ever do that sort of thing here.
That's all done with a war box from public access. And that box ain't here either.

So yeah - If they catch me off-base, they'll find some rather common hacker tools, a few things in development that are encryption oriented that might be a bit off-color - But all of it just proof of concept and not related to any distribution. Hacking ain't illegal if it is not distributed.

They'll find all that if I can't send the command code that wipes all my shit, anyway. If I know they're coming, they'll find nothing but a bunch of machines with nothing on em but a linux boot manager.

Again, I would have to be an idiot to keep that stuff here.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2022, 10:32:37 pm »
Your reminder the FBI has yet to catch the D.C. pipe bomber.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2022, 10:35:02 pm »
Folks, just have to ask "the question" one more time (since this is an appropriate thread):

Is it time for that New Continental Congress yet?

And if not... what will they have to do, to make it "time"...?

@Fishrman if the answer were a resounding 'yes' then what's the next step????
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2022, 11:00:24 pm »
bele asks:
"@Fishrman if the answer were a resounding 'yes' then what's the next step????"

THAT's what the New Continental Congress would be FOR.
To bring together representatives from the red/purple states, which no longer want to be under the rule of the DC regime, and determine what "steps" to take next.

Individuals... even entire states... cannot do this alone.
The Colonists recognized this reality in their time.
Perhaps that time is soon coming again.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 11:01:14 pm by Fishrrman »

Online libertybele

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2022, 11:02:04 pm »
bele asks:
"@Fishrman if the answer were a resounding 'yes' then what's the next step????"

THAT's what the New Continental Congress would be FOR.
To bring together representatives from the red/purple states, who no longer want to be under the rule of the DC regime, and determine what "steps" to take next.

Individuals... even entire states... cannot do this alone.
The Colonists recognized this reality in their time.
Perhaps that time is soon coming again.

I know exactly what the Continental Congress is for .... but who's going to lead that crusade? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.