Author Topic: BREAKING: FBI just raided Mike Lindel's home [updated]  (Read 3784 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 01:32:45 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING: FBI just raided Mike Lindel's home
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2022, 12:41:13 am »
Gunther Eagleman
@GuntherEagleman
·
8m
The FBI and DOJ raiding Mike Lindell today tells you everything you need to know. 

If you are MAGA, they are coming for you… I’m ready.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2022, 12:55:39 am »

BREAKING LIVE VIDEO: FBI Surrounds Mike Lindell At Drive-Thru Window At Hardees In MN...Listen to His Story Here
By Patty McMurray | Sep 13, 2022

This afternoon, Mike Lindell was surrounded by FBI agents as he waited at a drive-thru window at a Hardee’s restaurant in Mankato, MN. Mike had just finished duck hunting with his friends, one of whom was with him in his vehicle, when the FBI surrounded them at the drive-thru.

According to Mike, who claims he’s been waiting for the FBI to arrest him so he can share all of his evidence of voter fraud through voting machines, the FBI did not arrest him but instead threatened him.

As Mike and his friends were sitting in the car, they noticed a vehicle parked sideways in front of him. Another vehicle parked up beside him, and another one parked behind him, essentially trapping him at the drive-thru window.

Mike told Lindell TV host Brannon Howse that he begged the FBI agents to arrest him so he could share his evidence with the government, but they told him they were only there to discuss “Colorado,” as it relates to former Mesa Count Clerk Tina Peters. The FBI agents told Mike they had a subpoena for his phone, which he refused to give them. Eventually, Mike gave up his phone. Mike explained that the FBI asked him not to share the subpoena with the public, so Mike asked his producer to place a copy of the subpoena on the screen while he explained the details of his confrontation with the FBI.

Mike told Howse that his phone contains all of his contacts and that his hearing aids are attached to his phone. He claims the FBI had to be “tracking my phone” throughout the day to be able to catch up to him in his home town of Mankato, MN. at the Hardees drive-thru window.

Trending: Tsunami U.S. Supreme Court Case Headed Our Way, As Two Election Integrity Groups File Brief That Will “will either strengthen or weaken our democracy for generations”

Mike explained to host Brannon Howse that the FBI agents were kind to him and that he was actually trying to bring one of the FBI agents over to Christ. “This is what they did in Nazi Germany, everyone!” Mike exclaimed.

more w/video

https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-live-video-fbi-surrounds-mike-lindell-at-drive-thru-window-at-hardees-in-iowa-listen-to-his-story-here/
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2022, 12:56:44 am »
They cannot possibly 'raid' 75 million people. They are just going for high value targets first, then it will trickle down. Once they get the IRS on board, in the shadow of Lois Lerner, they will be able to hit a lot more Republicans and they will. The goal of the Democrats is to erase Republicans/Libertarians/Independents from the entire United States. And they say so openly without pretense of being 'fair' or 'lawful'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2022, 01:00:21 am »
They took his phone away.  Lindell runs five businesses through his phone, and the Justice Department took it away from him.  From what he said, it was the Colorado office that secured the warrant because Lindell had uncovered election law violations committed by Colorado Democrat officials.

The only thing we're missing at this point is the barbed wire, cattle cars, Zyklon-B showers, and crematoria.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2022, 01:01:18 am »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2022, 01:04:04 am »
What was the content and justification of the subpoena?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2022, 01:07:01 am »

That he violated the super-MAGA ban.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2022, 01:36:17 am »
They cannot possibly 'raid' 75 million people. They are just going for high value targets first, then it will trickle down. Once they get the IRS on board, in the shadow of Lois Lerner, they will be able to hit a lot more Republicans and they will. The goal of the Democrats is to erase Republicans/Libertarians/Independents from the entire United States. And they say so openly without pretense of being 'fair' or 'lawful'.

That's what the 87k new IRS agents are for..
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2022, 01:55:21 am »
With the increasing Ghesapo tactics of the FBI, I definitely see an App coming soon which will destroy the phone with a press of a button. It will not erase the phone, it will destroy it and make it unusable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0tNw4jNp28
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2022, 01:58:43 am »
They cannot possibly 'raid' 75 million people. 

@240B

They don't have to,and are not even planning on doing that.

The purpose of doing this to a conservative multi-millionaire like Lindel is to put fear in the hearts of the vast majority of Republican voters,who are working-class people that know they would go bankrupt trying to defend themselves against similar charges. The cases can,and literally WILL drag on for at least 4 years,insuring that every blue-collar worker or retired worker would go bankrupt trying to defend themselves,while the alleged "Justice Department" will be spending hundreds of millions of dollars collected in taxes to investigate and put them on trial.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2022, 02:00:05 am »

@Free Vulcan

He is a multi-millionare that is a known associate and supporter of Rude Orange Man.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2022, 02:02:28 am »
Exactly. We'll be scared into compliance. If they can go after Lindel or Giuliani, who are kind of important, they can come after little old me, seize my property, weapons, assets, you name it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2022, 12:07:05 pm »
Everybody, today, needs to have two or three or four ... 'phones'. Two of them burner phones. We have to protect ourselves from the FBI.
MAGA PEOPLE, WE ARE ALL DRUG DEALERS NOW! only worse. If we were drug dealers, they would let us go with no charges.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2022, 12:30:25 pm »
Everybody, today, needs to have two or three or four ... 'phones'. Two of them burner phones. We have to protect ourselves from the FBI.
MAGA PEOPLE, WE ARE ALL DRUG DEALERS NOW! only worse. If we were drug dealers, they would let us go with no charges.

To avoid charges of harassment, they had to do something so they take his phone and allege an investigation... CYA

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2022, 12:32:52 pm »
With the increasing Ghesapo tactics of the FBI, I definitely see an App coming soon which will destroy the phone with a press of a button. It will not erase the phone, it will destroy it and make it unusable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0tNw4jNp28

I believe it’s already encrypted. Shouldn’t be necessary.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2022, 01:10:18 pm »

« Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 01:14:42 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2022, 01:14:14 pm »
Mike Lindell:  "they told me not to tell anyone"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1569896015909769216

• Technical
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2022, 01:22:50 pm »
Nice guy, but he lost my respect calling for the military to overthrow the government and all that. But this is uncalled for.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2022, 01:27:58 pm »
Nice guy, but he lost my respect calling for the military to overthrow the government and all that. But this is uncalled for.
Mike might be a bit out there, but he has a right to express his views.  Or at least he HAD that right....not anymore.  I do love his pillows though.  happy77

• Technical
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2022, 01:28:51 pm »
Mike might be a bit out there, but he has a right to express his views.  Or at least he HAD that right....not anymore.  I do love his pillows though.  happy77

I think we buy the cheapos from Target, never had a problem with them.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2022, 01:34:26 pm »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2022, 01:34:41 pm »

His pillows are great, as are his Giza Dream Sheets. And I am currently trying a pair of his slide sandals. They are fabulously comfortable.
For all you've given Lord, I stand amazed.
Salvation covers me, forever changed!
In all I could not be, You met every need!
My sin, my broken life, Your cross, Your sacrifice
My hopelessness, my shame, Your faithfulness,  Your grace
The greatest mystery, Your awesome love for me.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2022, 02:21:34 pm »
His pillows are great, as are his Giza Dream Sheets. And I am currently trying a pair of his slide sandals. They are fabulously comfortable.

@debrawiest

I just bought a new mattress and am needing a topper for it.  Any advice on the Lindell topper?  It's not cheap.  I just can't seem to pull the trigger on it.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2022, 02:26:54 pm »
The feebs are on it!!

Tweeted by @grandoldmemes
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org