Author Topic: FBI Turns Up on Doorstep of Trump Supporter Who Wasn't Even at the US Capitol on January 6  (Read 820 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI Turns Up on Doorstep of Trump Supporter Who Wasn't Even at the US Capitol on January 6
By Nick Arama | Sep 12, 2022 10:32 PM ET

We’ve been reporting on the efforts of the federal law enforcement bureaucracy to harass and target Trump allies with reported FBI raids on the homes of supporters to execute search warrants, and the DOJ dropping subpoenas on people.

Now one New Jersey woman, Lisa Gallagher, has come forward saying that the FBI showed up on her doorstep the morning after Joe Biden delivered his “anti-MAGA” speech. Gallagher is not a “Trump ally” — she’s just a regular person and Trump supporter. She appeared on Tucker Carlson Tonight on Monday to share the story.

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1569492594417348608

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/09/12/fbi-turns-up-on-doorstep-of-trump-supporter-who-wasnt-even-at-capitol-n626595
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

We're all targets of this if we've ever said anything pro-conservatve on "social media" and can be identified. We'll get swatted, red-flagged or falsely accused of terrorism. I just checked my old calendar from 2021 to make sure I have a verifiable alibi for Jan. 6! Yep, had a meeting at church the night before and a telephone meeting the morning after, both of which I attended. Close enough, I guess.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

I just wonder whether the FBI is going with the Stasi uniform or the Gestapo look.
FBI Concerned That If MAGA Doesn't Conduct A Terrorist Attack Soon They'll Have To Fake One
Politics · Sep 12, 2022 · BabylonBee.com

WASHINGTON — After weeks of unsuccessfully stoking Trump supporters towards violent action, the FBI has changed course, beginning internal discussions for executing a MAGA-style attack using FBI resources.

"We are already at Defense Readiness Condition 3 – this means that if the extreme MAGA wing doesn't act, we will bypass the plainclothes agent phase to DefCon 1, bringing out our biggest weapon: Ray Epps." FBI Director Christopher Wray addressed a round table of defense ministers, eliciting scattered gasps when he invoked Ray Epps, the famous FBI asset with expertise in starting insurrections.

The attempts to get "MAGA Republicans" to commit terrorism have escalated in recent weeks. The gentle initial prodding of the Mar-A-Lago raid failed to evoke a riot, and the prodding was then escalated to a speech by Biden with obvious fascist overtones attacking Trump supporters, finally culminating in the raiding of over 50 Trump ally homes last week. "If that doesn't do it, what will?" said Wray.  ...
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 02:48:09 pm by mountaineer »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
We're all targets of this if we've ever said anything pro-conservatve on "social media" and can be identified. We'll get swatted, red-flagged or falsely accused of terrorism. I just checked my old calendar from 2021 to make sure I have a verifiable alibi for Jan. 6! Yep, had a meeting at church the night before and a telephone meeting the morning after, both of which I attended. Close enough, I guess.
Does not matter if you were there or not. Does not matter if you have an alibi or not. It is all guilt by association. So now, a pro-Trump sign in your yard can get you arrested. There is no actual 'Law' in D.C. anymore. There is not even logic anymore. These are fascists doing what fascists do. And they do not care about law, logic, or even simple reality. They are blind enforcers of "the agenda" at any cost, nothing more.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I just wonder whether the FBI is going with the Stasi uniform or the Gestapo look.

I thought they were all wearing tan dockers ..white or blue shirts optional..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The FBI when they see a Trump supporter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEStsLJZhzo

Offline mountaineer

I thought they were all wearing tan dockers ..white or blue shirts optional..lol
Summertime wear. Don't forget the Ray-Bans.

Offline EdinVA

And they tell us Red Flag Laws are nothing to be concerned about...

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Un-bleep-real.

Is it legal to film FBI agents? What rights do citizens have?

Offline aligncare

Un-bleep-real.

Is it legal to film FBI agents? What rights do citizens have?

The fact that we worry about questions like that says it all. Using the cover of law to intimidate supporters of an opposition party. Where in history have we read that before?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Though I may be sounding like a broken record, but I'd think all of us should heed the advise to be weary, wary, and untrustful of any, I mean anyone associated with the Federal Government.  Especially Biden's Gestapo,  the DOJ/FBI
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Though I may be sounding like a broken record, but I'd think all of us should heed the advise to be weary, wary, and untrustful of any, I mean anyone associated with the Federal Government.  Especially Biden's Gestapo,  the DOJ/FBI
Especially Biden's Gestapo,  the DOJ/FBI/IRS/NSA/CIA/DHS/BLM and a dozen more we do not even know exist.

The Democrats have turned all the departments which were formed to fight wars and to fight terrorism overseas, inward on Americans specifically on anyone who does not support and genuflect to the Democrat Party. Anyone can be a target, but primarily they want Trump and Trump supporters arrested and imprisoned.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

Redneck 101...
I have never trusted Feds, long before Ruby Ridge or Waco, or WacoII, all of which prove the point.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Especially Biden's Gestapo,  the DOJ/FBI/IRS/NSA/CIA/DHS/BLM and a dozen more we do not even know exist.

The Democrats have turned all the departments which were formed to fight wars and to fight terrorism overseas, inward on Americans specifically on anyone who does not support and genuflect to the Democrat Party. Anyone can be a target, but primarily they want Trump and Trump supporters arrested and imprisoned.
All of these 'anti terrorist' laws have been two-edged swords from the git-go. It all depends on who is defining the 'terrorists', but the ability to wreak havoc on the citizenry for disagreeing has been there from day one. For those who recall "The Patriot Act" and subsequent NDAA, the possibility that someone would misuse those powers for politicl purposes has been inherent from day one, and some of us tried to warn about that, warnings which fell on deaf ears.
ALWAYS view the powers contained in any law as if they are in the hands of those hell-bent on using them against YOU, and then decide whether it is wise to grant such powers long-term for relatively transient situations.
And, for our country's sake, remember that virtually every law Congress has titled does the opposite of what the title says.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
All of these 'anti terrorist' laws have been two-edged swords from the git-go. It all depends on who is defining the 'terrorists', but the ability to wreak havoc on the citizenry for disagreeing has been there from day one. For those who recall "The Patriot Act" and subsequent NDAA, the possibility that someone would misuse those powers for politicl purposes has been inherent from day one, and some of us tried to warn about that, warnings which fell on deaf ears.
ALWAYS view the powers contained in any law as if they are in the hands of those hell-bent on using them against YOU, and then decide whether it is wise to grant such powers long-term for relatively transient situations.
And, for our country's sake, remember that virtually every law Congress has titled does the opposite of what the title says.

Just saw where Mike Lindell he Pillow Guy was targeted by the FBI.  Seems all high profile supprters are getting fingered.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.