Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton says she hasn't spoken to Ivanka Trump since she went to 'dark side' in November 201  (Read 503 times)

Offline libertybele

Dark side??  I think Chelsea must be feeling a bit left out, afterall the 'Gutsy' docuseries may not be doing all that well. If I recall correctly, 'Gutsy' was first a book that flopped.

Chelsea Clinton says she hasn't spoken to Ivanka Trump since she went to 'dark side' in November 2016

Chelsea Clinton said during a recent interview that she hasn’t spoken to Ivanka Trump in about six years which is when she says her former friend switched over to the "dark side."

"I would say we were friends," Chelsea Clinton said during an interview on "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen" on Thursday, New York Post reported. "She’s not the person I called when I was curious about something for my kids or if I was debating a life decision, but we were definitely friends. And then she went to the dark side."

Clinton confirmed that the last conversation between her and former President  Trump’s eldest daughter was in November 2016 but did not recall being invited to dinner by the Trump family as suggested recently by Ivanka Trump’s husband, Jared Kushner.

"He even told Ivanka to invite Hillary and Bill for dinner in the coming weeks," Kushner wrote about Trump’s outreach to the Clinton family in the book "Breaking History."................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chelsea-clinton-says-hasnt-spoken-ivanka-trump-since-went-dark-side-november-2016

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Not even when her mother died?

Stay classy, ugly one.

Offline mountaineer

At least Ivanka knows with certainty who her father is.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I wonder if Ivanka considers this a "win"...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"He even told Ivanka to invite Hillary and Bill for dinner in the coming weeks," Kushner wrote about Trump’s outreach to the Clinton family in the book "Breaking History."................

To me the greatest likelihood is Ivanka said "Eff this shit" and broke off any friendship she may have had with the daughter of the broad that's worked tirelessly to destroy her Dad.

IOW, Ivanka snubbed the bitch.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LottieDah

Chelsea you were born on the darkside.

Offline Killer Clouds

Chelsea you were born on the darkside.
Chelsea was born of the darkside.