Author Topic: The 19 Ships and Submarines in US Naval Fleet  (Read 175 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The 19 Ships and Submarines in US Naval Fleet
« on: September 14, 2022, 09:57:55 am »
The 19 Ships and Submarines in US Naval Fleet
Angelo Young - Yesterday 2:00 PM

Tensions between the U.S. and China escalated this summer after U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi visited Taiwan, despite warnings from China, which claims Taiwan as its own territory. The island has been self-governed since 1945. 

Even before Pelosi’s controversial visit, relations between the world’s two largest trading partners have been choppy for years due to China’s contentious assertions of maritime territories as well as long-simmering differences on a range of other issues, including human rights and economic and trade policies. 

Both countries routinely engage in war games, exercises, and other displays of military power, such as the war games the U.S. Navy played in the South China Sea in January. Any military confrontation between China and the United States would most certainly play out mostly in the air and at sea. (Here is every plane in the Chinese air force.) 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-19-ships-and-submarines-in-us-naval-fleet/ss-AA11MOvx?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=89b91410e72b4526bc7c03ffb93ec4ad
« Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 09:58:45 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson