State Chapters > Florida

Charlie Crist Compares Himself to Christ : Video

(1/3) > >>

Wingnut:
A newly unearthed video shows Charlie Crist, the Democratic nominee for Florida governor, comparing himself to Jesus Christ and calling Republican governor Ron DeSantis “DeSatan.”

A newly unearthed video shows Charlie Crist, the Democratic nominee for Florida governor, comparing himself to Jesus Christ and calling Republican governor Ron DeSantis “Desatan
The video, which was shared by DeSantis’s campaign on Monday, is from a March 17 event, according to the Daily Caller. 

Crist suggested the race for governor in the Sunshine State is about “decency” and “being kind to everyone” before saying of DeSantis, “You know some people call him DeSatan? Have you heard that?”

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/charlie-crist-compares-himself-to-christ-says-hes-running-for-governor-against-desatan/

Hoodat:
Words fail me.

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on September 13, 2022, 02:14:17 am ---Words fail me.

--- End quote ---
Try this one, Douche.

LMAO:
I think he knows  that he is not the next governor of Florida so he figures he might as well just have fun in the meantime and diminish himself further

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: LMAO on September 13, 2022, 04:55:16 pm ---I think he knows  that he is not the next governor of Florida so he figures he might as well just have fun in the meantime and diminish himself further

--- End quote ---
:pondering: Crist has run as a republican, independent and now democrat, who thinks he'll run again and that time as a green party or communist?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version