Author Topic: FIRST ON FOX:Emails expose close ties between top Biden adviser and Chinese Communist Party official  (Read 405 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 September 12, 2022 4:43pm EDT
Biden's new clean energy czar said he has the 'highest regard' for CCP official, called him 'friend'
'Had dinner with him last Thursday,' Podesta said of Tung Chee-hwa in 2015 email
By Cameron Cawthorne , Jessica Chasmar | Fox News

A newly announced senior adviser to President Biden referred to a top Chinese Communist Party (CCP) official as his "friend" and took several phone calls from him between 2015 and 2016 while serving as the chairman for Hillary Clinton’s failed campaign, according to emails reviewed by Fox News Digital.

Biden announced earlier this month that he was appointing John Podesta to serve as his senior adviser to the president for clean energy innovation and implementation, saying his "deep roots in climate and clean energy policy" will help the administration "hit the ground running" on pushing forward these policies. In this new role, Podesta will oversee approximately $370 billion in climate spending.

Four days after Podesta left the White House as a counselor to President Obama in February 2015, his assistant, Eryn Sepp, informed him that he would be receiving a call on his "house line" from Tung Chee-hwa, who has been serving as a vice chairman of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC) since the early 2000s. The CPPCC is the "key mechanism for multi-party cooperation and political consultation" under the leadership of the CCP, according to the CPPCC website.

A few weeks later, Sepp and one of Tung’s assistants exchanged emails to set up another call between Podesta and Tung in early March 2015, a month before Clinton would announce her candidacy.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-new-clean-energy-czar-highest-regard-ccp-official-called-friend
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Once again, I repeat the question. Is there any Democrat anywhere who is not on the CHICOM payroll?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

Once again, I repeat the question. Is there any Democrat anywhere who is not on the CHICOM payroll?

I would venture to say some on the other side of the aisle as well; McConnell and Mittens to name a few.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I would venture to say some on the other side of the aisle as well; McConnell and Mittens to name a few.

Of course you are correct @libertybele but that wasn't the question.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdinVA

Probably, but I think they are all dead.

Offline andy58-in-nh

John Podesta is the founder and director of the Center for American Progress.

This is not just anybody. He directly or indirectly (via George Soros) controls billions of dollars in Left/Progressive spending in American politics.

And he's in tight with the Chinese Communist party.

Oh, yeah, I forgot: no one cares anymore.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn