Author Topic: CONFIRMED: Man Who Beheaded Mother in Front of Horrified Neighbors Is an Illegal Immigrant with Expi  (Read 216 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
CONFIRMED: Man Who Beheaded Mother in Front of Horrified Neighbors Is an Illegal Immigrant with Expired Visa

By Jim Hoft

Published September 11, 2022 at 6:59pm

On Thursday morning a young mother of two was beheaded in front of horrified witnesses in San Carlos, California.

The suspect, identified as Jose Landaeta Solano, severed his ex’s head with what was described as a “samurai sword.”

Solano has a violent criminal past, NBC Bay Area reported.

The victim, who had not been identified at the time, had a restraining order against Solano, according to the outlet.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/confirmed-man-beheaded-mother-front-horrified-neighbors-illegal-immigrant-expired-visa/
« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 06:41:00 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Will he be applying for assylum status as an orphan?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 07:06:58 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.