Author Topic: Great Food Reset: Watch: School kids munch on insects as cricket snacks introduced to 1000 schools t  (Read 281 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Great Food Reset: Watch: School kids munch on insects as cricket snacks introduced to 1000 schools t

Kid's manipulated with bug-eating PSYOP: ”Chips are great aren’t they, and these chips are even better, because I think they are better for you, did you know that? Yeah, that way you know, mum and dad might let you have more chips. Good stuff” the interviewer said.

”Many children have the power of pester, so in some cases can be great agents of dietary change within the family” said Verity Jones from the University of the West of England in Bristol.

#

Marc Morano commented: "The Great Reset is happening here and now. This is not circa 1991, when we we were talking about a shadowy secretive vision of a New World Order. This is 2022 now and we are seeing a 'new normal' being imposed upon the world.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2022/09/11/great-food-reset-watch-school-kids-munch-on-insects-as-cricket-snacks-introduced-to-1000-schools-to-help-save-the-planet-from-global-warming/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Are we sure it isn't the lunch lady putting yesterday's cockroaches through the hamburg grinder for today's lunch?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Seeing the topic heading, I was 98% sure this was going to be another Babylon Bee piece.

Whoops.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Now will anyone do a follow-up study to see how many kids get sick from germs or parasites left in the bugs?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis