Author Topic: Today's Toons 9/12/22  (Read 3676 times)

Online pookie18

Today's Toons 9/12/22
« on: September 12, 2022, 08:09:06 am »

Click below for related story:

Click below for Tony's toons:

Click for related story:

Click for related story:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter T:

(Thank you, Polly Ticks)

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

Last night the Grim Reaper came to my door and I told him to go away, I'm fully vaccinated. He said ironically, that's why I'm here.

The Labor Department said there are thirteen million job openings going unfilled Tuesday which economists say fuels inflation. We're bracing for the worst here on Sunset Boulevard. California is about to experience a shortage of strippers now that they don't have to pay off their college education.

A Florida judge heard arguments from Trump and DOJ lawyers Thursday over whether a Special Master should be appointed to decide which seized papers belong to Trump. Just using the term Special Master in this case makes Progressives uneasy. It sounds like the FBI raided Uncle Tom's Cabin.

CNN finds itself cornered. Their ratings depend on talking about Trump but the only way to kill Trump is to stop talking about him.

The CDC advises to keep warm this winter by burning all the previous advice they gave you about Covid that turned out to be wrong.

President Biden echoed the great FDR in his speech tonight. The only thing we have to fear are different opinions.

I watched Biden pounding the lectern backed by dark red lighting and troops onstage. I seem to remember this from history class.

Only California would ban gas cars then ask EV owners not to charge them. It turns out the Jetsons aren't the future the Flintstones are.

It was a bad idea for President Biden to speak in such a dark stage setting last night. Halfway through the speech everyone could see the Check Engine light start flashing on his forehead.

It's a good thing there's a moratorium on the death penalty in California. You can't use the gas chamber since gas is banned and no electric chair because the grid is out, no firing squad because guns are wrong and no hangings as LA has smoked all the hemp. To execute someone in California you have to cancel their Podcast.

Never pound the lecturn while backlit by dark red lighting and troops onstage if the theme of your speech is my opponents are all Nazis.

Here's an energy tip. Cut your household and energy bills 1/2 by getting your booster this autumn, then spending the winter in the hospital with myocarditis.

Hillary and Chelsea in a new reality show on Apple. It's called Clintons in Cars Killing Witnesses. It has hit written all over it.

The FBI raided Melania's closet looking for classified material, They emerged carrying dozens of items marked Victoria's Secret.

President Biden gave a speech in Pennsylvania in support of the police Tuesday and vowed to fund the police. He's bucking his party's left wing in the state. The Cancel Culture wants to tear down the statue of Rocky in front of Philadelphia City Hall because he beat up three black guys and a communist.

The Supreme Court was asked by conservative Jewish religious school Yeshiva University to block a New York state order that the school allow an LGBTQ club on campus. I believe tolerance is self beneficial. Right now, I'm on my way to the bank to change the gender of my home loan to student loan.

-- Argus Hamilton

(Thank you, Cyber Ninja)

Offline Jimino

• God created all men equal. Sam Colt made them more equal!
Re: Today's Toons 9/12/22
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2022, 11:33:31 am »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!
Some of us will never forget,.... Others will sadly never know. God bless America!
Pray, hope and don't worry.
Santo Pio

Offline verga

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2022, 12:03:36 pm »
Thank you Pookie
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2022, 12:12:12 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online pookie18

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2022, 02:45:40 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!
Some of us will never forget,.... Others will sadly never know. God bless America!

Mornin' & you're welcome, Jimino!

Online pookie18

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2022, 02:46:01 pm »
Thank you Pookie

My pleasure, Verga!

Online pookie18

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2022, 02:46:30 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.

You're welcome, as always, Polly Ticks!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2022, 02:57:57 pm »
Thanks, pookie!  :seeya:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline ricebug

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2022, 03:05:36 pm »
G'day, Pookie!!

I have not forgotten!

Online pookie18

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2022, 04:10:58 pm »
Thanks, pookie!  :seeya:

My pleasure, as ever, Smokin Joe!

Online pookie18

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2022, 04:13:46 pm »
G'day, Pookie!!

I have not forgotten!

G'day, Ricebug!

That was the answer...I guess this was the question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6yLQRF-cEU

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2022, 06:51:47 pm »
I see you survived the weekend!  Thanks for the Toons and Argus Extras!!!!

I have not forgotten, never will but too many people did forget, and they mock us when we express sadness for the thousands of lives stolen 21 years ago, yesterday.  This is where we are as a Country in 2022. 

8888crybaby
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online pookie18

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2022, 10:16:39 am »
I see you survived the weekend!  Thanks for the Toons and Argus Extras!!!!

I have not forgotten, never will but too many people did forget, and they mock us when we express sadness for the thousands of lives stolen 21 years ago, yesterday.  This is where we are as a Country in 2022. 

8888crybaby

You're welcome, CL!