Author Topic: CNN Contributor Dean Obeidallah Marks 9/11 by Comparing Trump, MAGA to Bin Laden, Terrorists  (Read 491 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN Contributor Dean Obeidallah Marks 9/11 by Comparing Trump, MAGA to Bin Laden, Terrorists

Joshua Klein 11 Sep 2022

Left-wing radio host and CNN contributor Dean Obeidallah commemorated the 9/11 terror attacks with several posts equating former President Donald Trump and “MAGA” Republicans with the Islamic terrorists behind the deadly 2001 attacks.

Marking the 21st anniversary of the September 11 attacks that saw Islamic terrorists kill nearly 3,000 Americans, left-wing commentator Dean Obeidallah posted a series of tweets comparing the former president and his supporters to al-Qaeda and then-leader Osama bin Laden.

“Terrorists are terrorists – be they Bin Laden’s Al Qaeda or Trump’s MAGA,” Obeidallah wrote in one tweet. “Time to hold Trump accountable!!”

https://twitter.com/DeanObeidallah/status/1568625228686712834

In another post, he compared the former president’s right to “freely travel” in the United States to granting that same right to al-Qaeda founder Bin Laden.

“Take a moment and imagine if after 9/11, Bin Laden were allowed to freely travel America, spewing lies in an effort to radicalize more people to commit violence in his name?!” he wrote.

“Well that is EXACTLY what Donald Trump has been doing since Jan 6,” he added. “Time to Arrest Trump!!”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/11/cnn-contributor-dean-obeidallah-marks-9-11-by-comparing-trump-maga-to-bin-laden-terrorists/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Comparing Republicans to Bin Laden and the 9/11 Islamic terrorists

Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder, and Helen Keller could have seen that coming today
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

More dehumanization from the fascists.

Offline berdie

That's disgusting.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
In 2022, there is an enemy more entrenched than islam threatening the freedom of Americans.

Who... or what... IS that "enemy"...?

And once again, I'll ask:
Is it time for that New Continental Congress yet...?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
And Twitter provides a much wider platform for this drivel than was ever possible in 2001.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline yodaspock

Dean Who? or (Who cares)