Author Topic: VP Harris: ‘The Border Is Secure,’ Our Immigration System Is Broken  (Read 435 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
VP Harris: ‘The Border Is Secure,’ Our Immigration System Is Broken

Pam Key 11 Sep 2022

Vice President Kamala Harris said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that the U.S.-Mexico border is “secure,” but our immigration system is broken.

Anchor Chuck Todd asked, “I want to ask about the border. Would you call the border secure?”

Harris said, “I think that there is no question we have to do what the president and I asked Congress to do, the first request we made, pass a bill to create a pathway to citizenship.”

She added, “The border is secure, but we also have a broken immigration system in particular over the last four years before we came in, and it needs to be fixed.”

Todd said, “We are going to have two million people cross that border for the first time ever. You are confident that the border is secure?”

Harris said, “We have a secure border in that it is a priority for any nation, including ours and our administration, but there is still a lot of problems we are trying to fix given the deterioration that happened over the last four years. We also have  to put in place a law and a plan for a pathway for citizenship for the millions of people that are here.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/09/11/vp-harris-the-border-is-secure-our-immigration-system-is-broken/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: VP Harris: ‘The Border Is Secure,’ Our Immigration System Is Broken
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2022, 04:53:09 pm »
Heels-up should know, after all she has spent a good deal of her time as the border czar studing the problem...from afar.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2022, 04:57:09 pm »
She has no clue that our ad-hoc Immigration "System," as practiced by the Biden cabal, has created a border that is nowhere near "secure."  You cannot have one without the other.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2022, 05:04:05 pm »
Has anyone checked to see if this creature ever graduated from elementary school?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2022, 05:49:15 pm »
Has anyone checked to see if this creature ever graduated from elementary school?
@sneakypete
Was the principal at her elementary school a child molester?

Offline berdie

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2022, 07:27:02 pm »

It does make ya wonder.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2022, 02:40:42 am »
Notice after democrats get their way, they are so confused as to how their HANDIWORK TURNED OUT, BUT CERTAINLY NOT THEIR FAULT, (they posture).
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2022, 02:15:09 pm »
She has no clue that our ad-hoc Immigration "System," as practiced by the Biden cabal, has created a border that is nowhere near "secure."  You cannot have one without the other.

I had to read what she said over and over again because what she said doesn’t make any sense. If the border was secure, our immigration system wouldn’t be broken

This is what we’re stuck with at least until 2024. Pray it doesn’t go beyond that
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy