Author Topic: Karen Bass, a gun-control leftist, had her guns stolen  (Read 391 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Karen Bass, a gun-control leftist, had her guns stolen
« on: September 11, 2022, 01:46:50 pm »
September 11, 2022
Karen Bass, a gun-control leftist, had her guns stolen
By Andrea Widburg

Karen Bass is a U.S. Congresswoman who is currently running for office as the Mayor of Los Angeles. She is a hardcore leftist, so much so that she called a prominent Communist Party USA member, not just a friend, but also a mentor. She is consistently in favor of gun control measures. And on Saturday, she announced that someone broke into her home and stole two of her guns:

Candidate for Los Angeles mayor and U.S. Rep. Karen Bass says her home was burglarized overnight.

Bass said Saturday afternoon that her home had been broken into late Friday evening and two firearms were stolen, “despite being safely and securely stored.”

I have no problem whatsoever with Bass possessing firearms. While I disagree with her politically, she’s a law-abiding citizen, and I believe this would be a safer, more polite country if every law-abiding citizen-owned firearms.

The problem I have with Bass is that she, like everyone else in the Democrat party, doesn’t think you ought to own firearms. There are no gun control laws, whether nationally or in her home state of California, that she doesn’t support. Here’s a list of gun control initiatives Bass supports (culled from here, here, here):

Forcing gun dealers to report all sales to the federal government
    Banning magazines holding more than ten magazines
    Requiring mandatory background checks for all firearm sales (including private exchanges)
    Reinstating the federal assault weapons ban
    Requiring background checks to purchase ammunition
    Banning “bullet buttons”
    Banning lending guns to one’s own family members without a background check
    Repealing “stand your ground” laws

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/09/karen_bass_a_guncontrol_leftist_had_her_guns_stolen.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Re: Karen Bass, a gun-control leftist, had her guns stolen
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2022, 01:49:42 pm »
...stole two of her guns...

So she has many guns??? Something does not pass the smell test on this... Headline seeker

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2022, 04:21:07 pm »
So she has many guns??? Something does not pass the smell test on this... Headline seeker

I find it interesting the guns were the only things taken.  Expensive electronics and artwork left laying around?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2022, 05:07:19 pm »
I am going to pose the same question here I posed on another thread that mentioned this.

"Does she have any teenage "gangsta chillruns" that might have taken the guns to sell or use?"

NOBODY breaks into a home with as much high-dollar items as she has,and ONLY stole firearms that were locked away,and did not take any cash or jewelry. It just does NOT happen.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2022, 05:30:06 pm »
I am going to pose the same question here I posed on another thread that mentioned this.

"Does she have any teenage "gangsta chillruns" that might have taken the guns to sell or use?"

NOBODY breaks into a home with as much high-dollar items as she has,and ONLY stole firearms that were locked away,and did not take any cash or jewelry. It just does NOT happen.
I'm with you Pete, who knew about her guns and where she kept them and how many people did they tell?
Not a word about her gunsafe broken into, you know the safe that all liberals demand our guns be locked in separate from our locked up ammunition so that they are completely useless in an emergency?

From the picture they are putting out it looks like the perp was White, maybe a White Hispanic...how odd.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/karen-bass-says-home-was-burglarized-firearms-stolen/

Here's the answer to your children question, I don't think any teens but that doesn't rule out unsavory.

Following their divorce, Bass and Lechuga jointly raised their daughter and her siblings, Bass's four stepchildren, Scythia, Omar, Yvette, and Ollin. Her daughter, Emilia Bass-Lechuga, and son-in-law, Michael Wright, were killed in a car crash in 2006.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 05:36:20 pm by GtHawk »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2022, 07:25:50 pm »

From the picture they are putting out it looks like the perp was White, maybe a White Hispanic...how odd.

Ahhh,the classic "White debbil!"

Here's the answer to your children question, I don't think any teens but that doesn't rule out unsavory.

Following their divorce, Bass and Lechuga jointly raised their daughter and her siblings, Bass's four stepchildren, Scythia, Omar, Yvette, and Ollin. Her daughter, Emilia Bass-Lechuga, and son-in-law, Michael Wright, were killed in a car crash in 2006.

Any of those creatures Americans?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2022, 08:41:09 pm »
SneakyPete wonders:
"Any of those creatures Americans?"

It's California, Pete.
More than that, it's Los Angeles.
Not all that many "Americans" left...