Author Topic: Jill Biden Says She Has ‘Not Yet’ Discussed 2024 with Husband – ‘I Just Think He Needs to Keep Going  (Read 319 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden Says She Has ‘Not Yet’ Discussed 2024 with Husband – ‘I Just Think He Needs to Keep Going’

Jeff Poor 13 Sep 2022

Tuesday, during an appearance on NBC’s “Today,” first lady Jill Biden acknowledged she had not yet discussed her husband, President Joe Biden’s 2024 political plans.

“Not yet,” she said. “He’s been a little bit too busy. Not yet, but I’m sure they’ll be discussions.”

However, the first lady suggested he should run again.

“You know, it is taxing,” Biden added. “But look at all that Joe has done. He has kept true to what he said he would do. So, I just think he needs to keep going.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/09/13/jill-biden-says-she-has-not-yet-discussed-2024-with-husband-i-just-think-he-needs-to-keep-going/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

“Not yet,” she said. “He’s been a little bit too busy. Not yet, but I’m sure they’ll be discussions.”

80+ weekends of Jill and Joe time spend away from the White House, yet Jill complains that Joe is too busy to discuss anything with her.  Yeah, right.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

He has kept true to what he said he would do

Exactly...

Offline Killer Clouds

Jill doesn't want to give up her presidency.

Offline mountaineer

Gisele Fetterman is hoping to follow in the fine tradition of Edith Wilson and Jill Biden.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org