Author Topic: Los Angeles Democratic mayoral candidate Karen Bass says home was burglarized, two guns stolen  (Read 532 times)

Offline libertybele

Los Angeles Democratic mayoral candidate Karen Bass says home was burglarized, two guns stolen

Democratic Congresswoman Karen Bass, who is running for mayor of Los Angeles, announced Saturday that her home was burglarized as the city experiences a surge in crime that is one of the top concerns facing southern California voters.

"Last night, I came home and discovered that my house had been broken into and burglarized," the Bass campaign said in a statement. "LAPD was called, and I appreciate their assistance. At this time, it appears that only two firearms, despite being safely and securely stored, were stolen. Cash, electronics and other valuables were not. It's unnerving and, unfortunately, it's something that far too many Angelenos have faced."

It is unclear if police have identified a suspect or if any arrests have been made.

The Los Angeles Police Department did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Fox News Digital.......

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/los-angeles-democratic-mayoral-candidate-karen-bass-says-home-burglarized-two-guns-stolen
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Oh yes, guns for me but not for thee. Got it, Karen.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Los Angeles Democratic mayoral candidate Karen Bass says home was burglarized, two guns stolen

Democratic Congresswoman Karen Bass, who is running for mayor of Los Angeles, announced Saturday that her home was burglarized as the city experiences a surge in crime that is one of the top concerns facing southern California voters.

"Last night, I came home and discovered that my house had been broken into and burglarized," the Bass campaign said in a statement. "LAPD was called, and I appreciate their assistance. At this time, it appears that only two firearms, despite being safely and securely stored, were stolen. Cash, electronics and other valuables were not. It's unnerving and, unfortunately, it's something that far too many Angelenos have faced."

It is unclear if police have identified a suspect or if any arrests have been made.

The Los Angeles Police Department did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Fox News Digital.......

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/los-angeles-democratic-mayoral-candidate-karen-bass-says-home-burglarized-two-guns-stolen

@libertybele

Uhhhhh........,yeah, *I* believe that.

Honestly!

BTW,she wouldn't happen to have a teenage son who fancies himself as a "banger",would she?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

Uhhhhh........,yeah, *I* believe that.

Honestly!

BTW,she wouldn't happen to have a teenage son who fancies himself as a "banger",would she?

Yeppers, safe and secure!  Obviously NOT.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Exactly.

Offline yodaspock

A new way to do a boating accident.

Offline verga

Sorry not buying that story.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sorry not buying that story.

@verga

Dat bees caus yew bees bigtitted!

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online LMAO

It seems every anti-gun activist follows this rule.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy