State Chapters > Arizona

Clint Smith Challenging Andy Biggs

<< < (8/8)

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on September 19, 2022, 11:41:38 pm ---Are trying to lecture us on what is a True Conservative?  And what kind of Forum we are?

:2popcorn:

--- End quote ---

I recall laughing at this post and wondering why you would ask this question.

There is no single definition of "true conservative" so have at it. 

And you never answered my question.

This "forum" is about Arizona.  If you think it is about something else....let me know.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on September 19, 2022, 03:08:14 pm ---Who does that?  And why do you keep posting links from lefties?

--- End quote ---

I'll give you a couple of guesses.

And again, who cares where the link comes from.

HikerGuy83:
So what happens to Clint Smith after this is over ?

He was someone who took the time to run so he must care about something.

In Kansas, the party tended to shun people like this....something I never understood. 

If he ran, he must have had a reason....why not get with him and listen.  If he feels that way, others do too. 

And calling them RINO's is both stupid and disingenuous. 

Which, again, we did in Kansas. 

We drove a lot of people into the "moderate" wing simply because they were ignored by the mainstream so-called "conservatives" (which were not really conservatives at all)....but I digress.

What happens to Smith. 

Biggs is a bigtime name at the Federal level.  Just because he is being challenged does not mean he is wrong.

But also doesn't mean that those who are challenging him are not legitimate in a lot of their concerns. 

So again....wonder what happens here.

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on September 19, 2022, 09:38:09 pm ---This is a discussion board.  If you have an issue with something I say, let me know. 

That people, who are true conservatives, are become disaffected with what they consider hard-liners isn't my issue.

--- End quote ---

True Conservatives always spell 'Conservative' with an uppercase 'C'.  And they stand at attention by the keyboard while typing it.

HikerGuy83:
Still wondering.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version