Author Topic: Councilwoman Who Touted DC’s Sanctuary Status Complains Illegal Immigrants Are Turning Capital Into  (Read 274 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Councilwoman Who Touted DC’s Sanctuary Status Complains Illegal Immigrants Are Turning Capital Into ‘Border Town’
Harold Hutchison September 8, 20221

A councilwoman who had touted the District of Columbia’s status as a “sanctuary city” complained about migrants bused from Texas and Arizona during a Thursday press conference.

“The governors of Texas and Arizona have created this crisis. And the federal government has not stepped up to assist the District of Columbia, so we, along with our regional partners, we’ll do what we’ve always done. We’ll rise to the occasion,” Democratic Councilwoman Brianne Nadeau of Washington, D.C., said during a press event where Democratic Mayor Muriel Bowser declared the event a public health emergency.

WATCH:

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2022/09/councilwoman-who-touted-dcs-sanctuary-status-complains-illegal-immigrants-are-turning-capital-into-border-town/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The councilwoman is complaining that TX and AZ have created this crisis.  Ok, hello, what about the CRISIS AT THE SOUTHERN BORDER??  Maybe she needs to take a trip to the border to realize the magnitude of what is happening and perhaps help in some way.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sanctuary City Democrats: 

First sentence:  "We will NOT treat Illegal Immigrants like PAWNS!!!!"

Second sentence:  "P to K4!!!!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: