Author Topic: Police in Florida arrest 160 in seven-day human trafficking sting operation  (Read 369 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Police in Florida arrest 160 in seven-day human trafficking sting operation
Jenny Goldsberry - Yesterday 4:06 PM

A Disney employee, two teachers, and two law enforcement officers were among the 160 arrested in a recent seven-day human trafficking sting operation in Florida.

The Polk County Sheriff's Office held a press conference Friday to discuss the operation in detail, which included those involved being charged with 52 felonies and 216 misdemeanors. Of those arrested, only 16 were residents of Polk County, while 15 were from out of state and the rest were from other counties in Florida. They were all between the ages of 19 and 64 when they were arrested in the operation titled "Fall Haul 2."

"I think the people of Polk County are about to get the message that if you come here and violate the law, we're going to put you in jail, and Brian Hoss and his prosecutors are going to prosecute you," Sheriff Grady Judd said during the conference. "We're pleased that it was only 16 of 160. Central Florida needs to catch a clue."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/police-in-florida-arrest-160-in-seven-day-human-trafficking-sting-operation/ar-AA11EOuc?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=f468d0c260a942918d5f21457dc85fc4
« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 10:55:43 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Police in Florida arrest 160 in seven-day human trafficking sting operation
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2022, 08:53:58 pm »
These "arrests" mean nothing.

How many will be DEPORTED back to their countries of origin?

My prediction is, no more than 10%, if that many.