Author Topic: Biden on GOP touting projects they didn’t back: ‘They ain’t got no shame’  (Read 515 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden on GOP touting projects they didn’t back: ‘They ain’t got no shame’
by Chloe Folmar - 09/09/22 8:21 AM ET

President Biden on Thursday slammed Republicans for what he called taking credit for legislation that they opposed during an appearance at the Democratic National Committee’s summer meeting.

“They ain’t got no shame!” Biden said after impersonating some Republican lawmakers touting bills they voted against. “They don’t have any shame!”

Biden discussed the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law passed last year and the results that he says are being seen from that legislation this year, pointing out Republicans touting the new bridges and roads being built from the bill.

“The truth is there are a lot more Republicans taking credit for that bill than who actually voted for it,” said Biden.

He admitted: “We got a little help from Republicans, but not a lot, but enough to get it passed.”
Watch Live: King Charles delivers first address after Elizabeth death

The $1.2 trillion bill passed the House with 13 Republican votes and was approved by 19 GOP Senators.

The passage of the Infrastructure Act in 2021 was been followed this year by the passage of the Inflation Reduction Act, which passed with no Republican support in the Senate.

The legislation plans to build on climate change legislation by reducing carbon emissions by 40 percent by 2023, while also aiming to reduce inflation.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3635721-biden-on-gop-touting-projects-they-didnt-back-they-aint-got-no-shame/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline LMAO

Are they? I haven’t seen any such ads
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Killer Clouds

Traitor Joe the liar is extremely delusional.  #FJB

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Name names Brandon or it didn't happen, just like almost every bit of excrement that flows from your mouth and befuddled and muddled brain it's all lies. I can't believe there is a single conservative republican that would want to have anything to do with that boat anchor let alone claim credit for it's passing.

Offline Killer Clouds

Name names Brandon or it didn't happen, just like almost every bit of excrement that flows from your mouth and befuddled and muddled brain it's all lies. I can't believe there is a single conservative republican that would want to have anything to do with that boat anchor let alone claim credit for it's passing.
It is possible. There were RINOs that helped pass Traitor Joe's crap.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Traitor Joe the liar is extremely delusional.  #FJB

Joe Skeezy is a legend in his own mind.
The Republic is lost.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Joe Skeezy is a legend in his own mind.
More like a lesion.

Online DefiantMassRINO

The Congressional Republicans have no shame ... no spine ... no principles ... no loyalty ... no platform ... no polciies ... they are a party about nothing, except holding onto power and resisting progress.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden is often the pot calling the kettle black!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions