Author Topic: The history of the US Air Force private jet E-11A which has been called 'as essential to mission suc  (Read 151 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

The history of the US Air Force private jet E-11A which has been called 'as essential to mission success as bullets'

Thomas Pallini and Taylor Rains Updated 18 hours ago

Bombardier CEO Eric Martel said on Tuesday that the company's defense arm could reach $1 billion in revenue.

The plane maker produces E-11A communications aircraft, which is the military version of a Bombardier Global private jet.

The US Air Force ordered six Global 6000 business jets worth $464.8 million in June 2021 to be built as E-11As.

In April 2022, Canadian planemaker Bombardier established a new specialized group known as Bombardier Defense in Wichita, Kansas.

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-air-force-private-jet-bombardier-crash-afghanistan-2020-1
« Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 10:56:41 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson